Sign in to follow this  
rapuffel

Suggestion: Megaphone

I would like to see a "Megaphone" item. For shouting over longer distances. Especially when you set up a trap =)

Yell: "Hands up and lay down!!"

I would like to see a "Megaphone" item. For shouting over longer distances. Especially when you set up a trap =)

Yell: "Hands up and lay down!!"

Good idea, but what would be the effective range? 100-200m?

400m would be great, so also snipers can yell to a possible target :)

It's the zombie apocalypse... what do you do? Yell into a megaphone that carries your voice across half a kilometer. Great idea... you sir, would die in a matter of minutes.

No way sir, when you fire your anti-material rifle you can be sure someone over 1km hear it ;)

It's the zombie apocalypse... what do you do? Yell into a megaphone that carries your voice across half a kilometer. Great idea... you sir, would die in a matter of minutes.

No way sir, when you fire your anti-material rifle you can be sure someone over 1km hear it ;)

I don't see how that improves your point. Besides, where on earth would you get your hands on a anti-material rifle or for that matter why would you even want such a gun in the first place?

400m would be great, so also snipers can yell to a possible target :)

Most ppl can't even hit the broadside of a barn with pellets...

I can already imagine this: Yelling at target 1km away "You there up at Cherno, drop your stuff or i'll shoot!" "STFU i can't even see you!" *runsaway* *bang* *missed* Zs after the sniper, he himself yelling help me help me :D

Sometimes a man has to sacrifice himself so the rest of the group may live. Riding along a pushbike screaming "COME GET ME MAFUCKAS!" would make this sacrifice more hilarious.

Instead of adding a rare item "Megaphone" which I have no problem with. Why not give players the option to "shout", "Speak", or "Whisper"?

turn all three of those into different channels and vuahla. All three channels are "direct communication" with different hearing distances.