howler200@hotmail.com

What's the weirdest way you have died?

Was struggeling to get a Ghillie from an outhouse, and while I get inside it, my friend closes the door and I died..

I crawled too far into my tent, and went through the back wall --> broken leg followed by death 1 second later..

I was driving my tractor to our new camp and my roommates buddy logged in without jumping on Mumble first and proceeded to point his rifle right at my face and it freaked me out and I crashed into a tree and died lol

I had one zombie following me at Balota airfield and I didn't want to shoot him, so I ran to the medical tents and opened the gate. The gate threw me into a wall, broke my leg, took 6000 blood and made me go unconscious for the zombie to finish me off.

Having all high end gear, running across a field with NVG, cut into some bushes....only to hear both legs break, then instant death.

Seems there was a small rock in those bushes!!!!

I survived 16 days with snipers and zombies, only to be finished off by a little rock.

I stopped playing for about 3 days LMFAO!

Got my head stuck in a tree and bled to death.

Once i was in Elektro and i see that the firestation is colapsed

I had gone there and looked at it.

Then i jumped from 1metre height and died xD

A friend and I were climbing the tower in Olsha (near NE AF), and I got to the top platform, with my buddy on the ladder climbing up to meet me. Turns out the platform wasn't big enough for two players, and as my friend comes up the ladder he smashes me into the railing, breaking my legs, knocking me out and making me bleed. We both start laughing, and I come to, so he climbs back down to make room for me to heal. As he gets back on the ladder he shoves me off and I fall 50 meters to my death.

Edited by Yeung-Jin

Inside a TEC building, first floor on the catwalk; I turned to watch outside the window but when I completed the 90 degrees turn this awesome engine decided that my holstered gun had to push me off the catwalk. After a 2 meters "jump" I istantly died.

Never raged so hard.

Two friends and I were in a PBX trying to hide it in one of those enclosed docks?. I got out and ended up on the roof.

No worries, I can just jump off and they give me a jab and a transfusion if I need it. Well nope. Instant death from falling a metre or two. =\

Threw an empty tin can into a wall once in a small house. It exploded like a grenade, with the ears ringing and all.

I broke my leg and started bleeding and with no morphine I couldn't get over the barbed wire that blocked my exit. :'(

I was roaming through the woods once when 4 players in ghillie suits ran up behind me and hit me with a hatchet, knocking me unconscious. When I came to they had built a box of wire trap around me with no way to escape. They proceeded to throw tin cans at me and watch me starve to death.

• Like 1

1. I was going up the ladder on the red building in Novy Sobor when I saw a player running on the road near me, Not wanting to get shot i went prone as I got to the top . .and ofc it make you run 5 steps forward b4 you go prone so I fell right off.

2. I was near Elekto's fire station and wanted to get inside rather then looking for the way in around the fence i went under one of the walls witch then made me take 3000ish dmg in blood, cause me to start bleeding, brake my legs and knocked me out by the time i got back up i had 1000's blood and could not bandage myself in time.

I got hit by a bus full speed and got flung from the edge of Balota to Cherno! Made for a hilarious team speak chat!

I guess my death is more annoying then weird. I was at NW airfield and attack by bunch of zombies. Not really a problem i got into a house (the grey/white long one only made by steel) threw a grenade to kill most of them and finished the rest. Then another wave came : I throw a smoke gren. and then suddendly the house collapses and I die...

Me and a buddy were running SW from the NE airfield. We had a group of zombies on our ass so we just kept running. Found a giant rock to loop around and one of us pick off the zombies. After decking about 15 zeds, I notice the rock has an incline that it look like we could run up. Well it had an invisible wall to block running up, which I should of taken as a hint, but I vaulted on the rock. Instantly break my legs and pass out while bleeding out. I was able to wake up only to die instantly. My buddy tried to reach my body, only to surcome to the same fate.

Killed by my own tent after picking it up... I had M249 + GPS with me. I am still really upset.

After a little swim i suddenly died. No passing out or anything just simple death by catching a cold i guess.

I spawned in the NW airfield barracks, then noticed the building was blown up.

"Oh! The game must not be done loading yet!"

I turn to look around...

*SNAP*

Spine destroyed, instantly dead.

Meh, I had him for a few hours. All he had was a bizon and such.

shutting a outside toilet door :rolleyes:

items in the toilet used scroll mouse button to pick up this in turn shut door on me my leg broke miles from no where :(

I was roaming through the woods once when 4 players in ghillie suits ran up behind me and hit me with a hatchet, knocking me unconscious. When I came to they had built a box of wire trap around me with no way to escape. They proceeded to throw tin cans at me and watch me starve to death.

LOL Really? Did that happen?

I tried climbing to the top of a smoke stack at the Elektrozavodsk power plant. Upon reaching the top, my legs snapped and I was rocketed away from the tower; died from the fall.