Sign in to follow this  
Hoboleader

To catch a predator (they are real)

At first I only had heard stories of the "predator". But they are real, infact ive seen one. had to run and DC. If you manage to kill one you are probably one of the best warriors to ever walk day z.

A predator is the most deadly known bandit, he/she is in a ghille suit and spawns in invisible. Its a very rare bug. and coming across a predator is rare. But they do in fact exist.

predator+invisibility.jpg

P1The_Predator_Decloaked.png

But me being one of maybe 2-3 survivors to ever encounter one and live, I can give you some tips what to expect and how to defend yourself against them.

1. a machine gun is recommended, preferably an m249 with 200rd clip. You cannot see what your shooting so you will need to pray and spray.

2. they tend to use melee weapons, only because they can.

3. doors - if you think one is chasing you, go into a room with a door. Close the door and you will see when they open it. this same idea can also be used if you see zombies chasing one, to give u an idea of where they are.

4. its best to run away and dc, to guarantee survival. But i know some of you want the prestige of taking down a predator.

• Like 1

Yeah,and watch out cause an alien may pop out of your belly!

That is such a bullshit, get Rocket or the DayZ team to prove it then I will believe yo' arse!

I once met a pink predator who was..

Wait, no.

guys/gals he aint trolling, there was a glitch resulting in invisible people... i think it was back during 1.7.4 days

Nope, he's not trolling sadly. My group of six got ambushed by one on US44 an hour or 2 ago (if you could call it getting ambushed, he was right beside us and talking to us the whole time) first he killed one of our snipers with a hatchet I'm guessing, then he took his M24 and proceeded to troll all of us... one of our guys was prone and he looked over and saw grass fall down but no one was there and he immediately got shot. It was pretty stupid... we didn't lose anything really useful besides the M24 and almost* a silenced PP19. 3 of us ended up dying and the rest d/ced because some one that was with us found out about this. Pretty intense actually, but still a headache