grio

Dev may stop?

Wow... people took that obviously humorous tweet seriously? Erm...

I'm confused :(

Why is it being halted?

Especially with all this buzz and hype?

Maybe BIS wants to talk to him and work on DayZ professionally for A2 or A3?

Give this man a hand, dumb comes in many forms. :heart:

Rocket should start a kickstarter to fund his pepsi habit

Rocket needs Pepsi until he releases the dog companion patch, then in his own words he can "drink players tears" when their pooch is shot :P

Nice of you to slip in the cultural insult. I guess where you're from' date=' there is a manners problem.

White males, and the US. The only safe groups to insult, these days.

L

Ps. No real rancor, but it frustrates seeing this all the time. It's starting to get like "dumb Polish" jokes, only without the punch line.

[/quote']

Um, he said "our country", which leads me to think he's from the US himself. In a way, you just further proved his point.

People really have no grasp on sarcasm/subtlety.

Grow up in New England and you'll get accustomed to that real quick.

I don't just say that out of misplaced pride, but I've been all over the country and people in the South, West, Midwest, have no real concept of sarcasm.

The effect is exacerbated by it being the interwebs.

Kiwi's - we are descended from the Brit's! And we love their comedy! They are true masters :)

I know the educational standards are getting lower and lower in the US' date=' but I'm truly shocked at the lack of reading comprehension displayed here. Please, go to school. Start reading books. The future of our country depends on her people getting their act together.

This is just embarrassing.

[/quote']

Nice of you to slip in the cultural insult. I guess where you're from, there is a manners problem.

White males, and the US. The only safe groups to insult, these days.

L

Ps. No real rancor, but it frustrates seeing this all the time. It's starting to get like "dumb Polish" jokes, only without the punch line.

When I said, "the future of our country..." that should have implied that I am a US citizen myself. You're right, though. There is a manners problem where I come from. There's also an educational problem. We have some of the best colleges in the world, but only 15% of our people go to college. Our public schooling is atrocious. There are third world countries with better educational systems in place. It's disgraceful and that's all I'm going to say before I go into full rant mode.

come on guys you can't really

i mean seriously

You have no idea how hard I am laughing.

Lol.

I see the sarcasm in the first post now.

In my defense for my first stupid post I was checking the forums mid-work and didn't pay much attention.

OP's true concern and Oilman's post made me think it was true for a moment.

Why does every thread descend in to a pointless argument?

Should I just lock threads after 6 hours?

Why does every thread descend in to a pointless argument?

Should I just lock threads after 6 hours?

Typical British attitude!

Kiwi's - we are descended from the Brit's! And we love their comedy! They are true masters :)

Yeah, I just returned to US Northeast after living in NZ for 6 years. I definitely prefer BBC History channel and the British humor. I love Red Dwarf and Black Adder and many others, the woman in Absolutely Fabulous crack me up, luckily through the internet I can still watch them.

You need to switch from Pepsi to Mountain Dew it has more caffeine!

Peace.

Are You Being Served is a wonderful example of British comedy at its finest.