Essonimex

Request to be moved in playable area. Stuck in Debug Plains.

I was in a server where a hacker teleported everyone to mid-air about 50 feet up. I managed to disconnect before hitting the ground (yay) but when i rejoined another server I was killed before my game even loaded. After trying to respawn 3 more times (and getting killed before loading again) I finally spawned in the debug plains. Could I have a character reset please. My character Name is 'Waylander' and my ID is '48403590'.

I have also experienced some difficulties with joining some servers. I get the 'incorrect version' server message even though my game is the appropriate version according to day Z commander. I have also manually downloaded the Arma 2 patch (96061) which is the one which the server says it is running. The problem though is that some servers with that patch will allow me to join while others will not. I often play with a friend and his version is the same and he does NOT get kicked by the servers that kick me for version mismatch. Any suggestions short of re-installing Arma 2 as I really do not want to have to redownload the files. (I have validated the files to no avail)

This is preventing me from joining the servers suggested by LEGION. Reset PLZ!!

Every single time I have had this issue I click either the re-spawn/restart button in the ESC menu and if that doesn't work then I hop from server to server a few times and doing those two things has successfully pulled me out from that debug land every single time.

Player Name: DayJ

PlayerID: 22565126

Teleported by a hacker. Joining the DE 287 server didn't work for me.

was tooling around in my PBX and hit "p", Battleye kick for script restriction... now treading water at 194138. I've been hopping servers for hours trying to get spawned on the beach. TIA

Nevermind I swam the 6000 meters back

Edited by orphanstephen

name: orlandodoom

player id: 38919174

I've been playing on US# 500 VET "GET TO DA CHOPPA" for the last few days, and after acquiring quite a bit of gear, I assume I was hacked and teleported to the debug plains along with a few other players. I don't have any of my items with the exception of my ghillie suit.

The location isn't especially important, but if you could put me somewhere safe with my inventory restored, I would be forever grateful.

Thanks.

Edit: It seems to be fixed now, not sure if you already moved me or it fixed itself but no need to move me now :) Thanks

Hey there I was playing the otherday with my freinds on UK123 in Cherno when all of a sudden we were all teleported and were falling towards water, most of them died but my character survived, I think with equipment intact since I still have my guns and Gilly suit.

Any way I'm stuck in a vast sea now, and can't appear to get out, could I please be teleported somewhere playable? :)

name: will

player id: 69138246

Thanks a lot!

Edited by PhenomUndertaker
  • Like 1

Edit: It seems to be fixed now, not sure if you already moved me or it fixed itself but no need to move me now :) Thanks

Hey there I was playing the otherday with my freinds on UK123 in Cherno when all of a sudden we were all teleported and were falling towards water, most of them died but my character survived, I think with equipment intact since I still have my guns and Gilly suit.

Any way I'm stuck in a vast sea now, and can't appear to get out, could I please be teleported somewhere playable? :)

name: will

player id: 69138246

Thanks a lot!

I had the same case and am now in the middle of the ocean. Please, could someone fix/reset my location? I've at least 15 hours on this character and would hate to lose it because of a bug. :(

name: strawf

id: 73397382

Same problem, stuck in Debug Hills, can you just port me to some town please? :)

Player name: Juuso

ID: 44639174

I have the same exact problems, stuck in Debug Hills. Please, just reset me wherever.

Player name: Etchedlol

ID: 47058950

hi guys i have the same problem, i m new i get the game 3 days ago so please i implore you help me i fed up with those debug hills

just reset me wherever

Player name: cognac

ID: 75142342

Stuck in a small island middle of ocean after some hackzor teleported us there. I'd very much like to be able to really play again, don't care about my stuff.

ID: 35587014

Name: shacs

please devs we need you to play we,know that you have a lot of work but please take just

3 min to do it :)

i want to playyyyy XD

FIX FOR DEBUG PLAINS OR OFF MAP ISLAND

USE DAYZ COMMANDER TO DOWNGRADE YOUR DAYZ VERSION (PREFERABLY .4) LOG INTO A .4 SERVER. IF THAT DOESN'T FIX YOUR PROBLEM UPGRADE TO .5 AND LOG IN TO A SERVER AND 99.9 % OF THE TIME YOU WILL BE TELEPORTED TO THE COAST. THEN YOU CAN UPGRADE AGAIN TO THE MOST RECENT VERSION.

i got a problem with dayz commander son can t switched to old version of beta patch any one can teleport me please that could be very usefull for me

i got a problem with dayz commander son can t switched to old version of beta patch any one can teleport me please that could be very usefull for me

You don't need to downgrade your beta patch sonny boy...just your DayZ 7.4 is the most preferable version to down grade to, log into a server and if that doesn't fix your problem upgrade to .5 and I pretty much guarantee a teleport..... Give it a try kiddo.