3. 3. Favorite Sniper Rifle

• CZ550
    • M14 AIM
    • DMR
    • M24
    • SVD
    • M107
    • BAF AS50

I could only do 3 questions so I did the basics of sidearm assault rifles and snipers

Edited by Sparklefart

How could you NOT like the FN FAL? 1 shot kill on zombies, AND players. Pretty much a guarantee'd kill once you get someone in your sights.

How could you NOT like the FN FAL? 1 shot kill on zombies, AND players. Pretty much a guarantee'd kill once you get someone in your sights.

NO IT DOESN'T!!! why does everyone think it one shots players? it doesn't, it takes two, it uses the same full powered round as the m14,dmr,mk48 and all of those take two shots as well. the mk trounces the fal. better sights, 100 round belt, same damage, same accuracy while prone (shot by shot), and has controllable full auto fire capabilities.

Edited by Pfc.William

I see no crossbow :P

This, I'm actually a very efficient crossbow user.

Shame the bolts don't stack though.

NO IT DOESN'T!!! why does everyone think it one shots players? it doesn't, it takes two, it uses the same full powered round as the m14,dmr,mk48 and all of those take two shots as well. the mk trounces the fal. better sights, 100 round belt, same damage, same accuracy while prone (shot by shot), and has controllable full auto fire capabilities.

I have many, MANY confirmed one shot kills with the FN FAL. And even then, it's single fire so if you can't land 2 shots you're just bad. And with the MK28, shit recoils no there's no tomorrow. After the first shot, that gun is spray and pray.

I even outgunned an mk48 player at the stary sobor camp. Dude sprayed at me for like 5 seconds and couldn't hit me.

You forgot the Bizon SD, my gun of choice when I have a sniper in my BP.

Bizon SD is poopoo, if you want a good suppressed weapon go with the M4A1 CCO SD

Bizon SD is poopoo, if you want a good suppressed weapon go with the M4A1 CCO SD

64 bullets per clip, very up-close and personal, high RoF, I'd take a bizon SD over an m4 CCO SD anytime. The m4CCOSD is good 100+ meters, but under that the bizon is just flat out better. Only problem I have with the gun is the sights, but kalashikovs have never been really good with sights.

I have many, MANY confirmed one shot kills with the FN FAL. And even then, it's single fire so if you can't land 2 shots you're just bad. And with the MK28, shit recoils no there's no tomorrow. After the first shot, that gun is spray and pray.

I even outgunned an mk48 player at the stary sobor camp. Dude sprayed at me for like 5 seconds and couldn't hit me.

then their health must have been below 8000, look at this chart http://i.imgur.com/BuY29.jpg.

then the player must have sucked ass, if you fired the fal on full auto, the recoil is exactly the same, and with the mk you really shouldnt be firing that many shots at once, sometimes its even better to fire single shot. you cant take out whole groups with the fal, you can with an mk.

• Like 1

then their health must have been below 8000, look at this chart http://i.imgur.com/BuY29.jpg.

then the player must have sucked ass, if you fired the fal on full auto, the recoil is exactly the same, and with the mk you really shouldnt be firing that many shots at once, sometimes its even better to fire single shot. you cant take out whole groups with the fal, you can with an mk.

FAL doesn't have a full auto, it's only Semi, and Burst. But either way, if what you say is true and they both do the same damage, both have the same recoil (just like you said) then they are the on the same tier.

(And no, the FAL has way less recoil when firing in rapid succession than the MK.)

Love the M4a1 CCO SD, Lets me take down zombies and players in close to medium without making barely any noise or having to switch to my sidearm, then i have my AS50, 1 shot kill on the body with barely any recoil and an amazing range for anything not close enough for my CCO SD. With 1911 for backup its an absolutely amazing weapon combo, with no weak spots that i can tell. :3

Add LMG please???

Remmi w/ torch.

1.Common ammo

2.One shot kill

3.Zero w/ slug on 250m no drop

4.Torch for navigation

5.Shotgun are bad ass

• Like 1

Lack of shotties is sad :(

Before I stumble upon military-tier gear I'm usually rolling with slugs. I guess the winchester's been the most common, but I try to get the m1014 when I can; it's quieter, has better sights and deals the same slug damage at the expense of less rounds per "clip/mag".

Once I'm fully geared up it's usually a sniper rifle (anything I can get, don't usually get the luxury of choice here due to my luck). I forgo assault rifles when I can, but I'll take any that can 1 hit bodyshot zombies over quiet ones.

EDIT: if I can find a Lee-Enfield, I'll take that unless I'm carrying a sniper rifle. I know it aggros the entire town, but the ability to one shot kill any unaware player (or even aware, if they suck) is too good to pass up. I just tend to stay on the outskirts or in the treeline, make the kill then deal with any zombies by switching to m1911 before heading in to loot.

Edited by DoshDosh