Sign in to follow this  
el_muerte

disappearing servers?

Anyone know what happened to all the Seattle servers? I had "Seattle" set as a filter and there were probably a couple hundred earlier this afternoon, now the list is only about two dozen and the one I was playing on is gone.

I'm guessing the Hive is getting DDoSed again, based only on the fact that the symptoms look the same as when that happened previously... I also filter for "seattle", and I've now been on three servers today that timed out and vanished without restarting. My regular server (#61) hasn't been up since I woke up this morning, around 6 hours ago.

Meanwhile the list of available servers grows ever smaller.

Edited by TheCaptn

Naming conventions have been changed. There are hundreds of 'US' servers now.

Meanwhile, I can't find my Seattle 61 server with tents. Wish I could remember their actual name.

edit: to the guy above me, I think Seattle 61 is now US 682. Googled "DayZ Seattle 61" and joined the IP, as another guy in a thread suggested to do.

Edited by Sibelius
  • Like 1

Thanks Sibelius. Would have been nice of admins to let us know ahead of time, or at least make an announcement post. Ah well, alpha blah blah blah...

Looks like the one I was on isn't up at all right now, have to check back later I guess.

Anyone know what happened to all the Seattle servers? I had "Seattle" set as a filter and there were probably a couple hundred earlier this afternoon, now the list is only about two dozen and the one I was playing on is gone.

yea i'm looking for seattle 61 also.. and seattle 159 too

Naming conventions have been changed. There are hundreds of 'US' servers now.

Meanwhile, I can't find my Seattle 61 server with tents. Wish I could remember their actual name.

edit: to the guy above me, I think Seattle 61 is now US 682. Googled "DayZ Seattle 61" and joined the IP, as another guy in a thread suggested to do.

me also from seattle 61.. can't find it! 0

∩ 0

Thanks Sibelius. Would have been nice of admins to let us know ahead of time, or at least make an announcement post. Ah well, alpha blah blah blah...

Looks like the one I was on isn't up at all right now, have to check back later I guess.

Well, we would have except we got a generic email from the hosting company saying "We will be changing your server name / number over the next 24 / 48 hours".

4 hours later, BAM, all changed.

Now they never told us ahead of time what our new number would be.

I was logged into the panel when they logged in, changed the number to a US number, made the version number and beta wrong, and logged out. That's the first I knew that my new number was US566, no longer Chicago 112.

As Admins we would have loved to give you a heads up ahead of time and advertised the change, but the way that it was carried out left us just cleaning up the barn....

Sorry man!

Edited by jskibo
  • Like 1

Anyone know who runs US 682 (formerly Seattle 61)? I'd love a contact email, since I have a few comments and suggestions... [Mainly that the server title says "Regular" while it's actually a Veteran server, but also other things]

Hey sorry for all that, we try to change every thing as fast as we can but we have lives also, now all is ok, the host providers changed it to regular for some reason after they renamed it without telling us...

If you have some thing to say just hang around our TS it shows up when you enter the lobby!