Albatros (DayZ)

Just swam to Skalisty Island

I didn't even lose my bag.

I'm now thinking of finding a lot of tents, wirefences, tank traps, and maybe even a helicopter to set it up as the Ultimate base.

Of course I'd also take every boat and save them at the little dock.

A thought held by half the people playing the game at one point or another, I imagine. I still have my dreams of a beach house on Skalisty. Good luck, friend.

I think that most servers have turned off that feature where you drop your gear when swimming anyway.

I didn't even lose my bag.

I'm now thinking of finding a lot of tents, wirefences, tank traps, and maybe even a helicopter to set it up as the Ultimate base.

Of course I'd also take every boat and save them at the little dock.

Well done Sir. Have some beans, free of charge. :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 1

swam out there today, lost my pack. glitched out on the dock and broke a bone. bandaged in time to stop the bleeding at 9.96. couldnt even crawl to the nearest zombie to feed him my legs lol

Been there many times....on the PBX my buddies and I found and used for weeks. Till two of us ( not me!!!) left the island and wound up 27,000m from mainland. Needless to say, the boat ran out of gas and they died of starvation. Those mtns in the distance never get closer lol. We have not seen the PBX since on the server we had it. His bones must still be floating out on it some 20,000ish meters off shore. lol What a way to die!!