For the first time I wasn't thinking and hit respawn instead of abort! GAHHHH theres goes 15 days down the drain :P

I just mentioned this problem to Rocket yesterday. He said to keep an eye out in the next update. Don't feel bad I've accidentally clicked respawn a few times.

• Like 1

Yeah, there DEFINTELY needs to be a respawn "Yes or No" confirmation pop-up when you hit respawn. Very frustrating yet so easy to do!

did the same today. after surviving a trip downtown to the hospital for bloodpacks, i hit respawn instead of options. only a few hours lost, but still..all my gear :(

"Are you sure you want to respawn?"

• Like 1

aah the respawn button: "wait i just change ma video settings ... 5 sec. later ... NOOO F**K" and thet happend 2 or 3 times to me x(

• Like 1

I did it once so far during playing, had all of the possible equipment and was at the NWAF. Probably was for the best, nothing beats starting again. :)

Am am also part of this club, although, if you're about half way into the map, theres a good chance you can make it back to your body... assuming no one finds it first... then buries it :P

There's nothing like the intense mix of adrenaline and the darkest deep depression that immediately follows. REALLY MAKES YOU FEEL ALIVE DON'T IT??? HAHAHAH

For the first time I wasn't thinking and hit respawn instead of abort! GAHHHH theres goes 15 days down the drain :P

I've done this with a coyote backpack.