Sign in to follow this  
jerald_b

Losing Progress every time you change server? (1.7.2)

I've been scouring the forum trying to find an answer to this...

It happens to me almost every time, well every 2-3 server changes, either due to a server crash, too dark, etc.

And almost every time I change servers I spawn in missing 3-4 hours of progress.

It's absurd and makes the game almost completely pointless to play.

I will find a safe place and go prone and wait for about 1-3 minutes, then exit, when I come back, I'm back on the coast or some other fucking bullshit.

And if I am in a Server that crashes, redlinks, I have to spawn again on a new server. From scratch.

It is really pissing me off.

Anyone else having this problem?

Ya don't worry it's a known issue and was happening to me when 1.7.2 came out but after that my character data was saved to the hive without problems. Maybe there's a server fix that fixed it but not all servers updated.

Its a random issue for me (i guess it depends on server)

I have a decent setup on one of my guys on a couple servers and its persistant between 2-5 servers, whilst if i enter any other server, it makes me restart a new character, but i still keep the old character on the previous severs that was working on before. So i will continue to play on a certain few that have the good character. But they are all always full so kind of hard to get in, only pain really.

But has happened a few times though, loosing hours of progress!