gll_5852@hotmail.com

Global ban from a hacker in-game?

Earlyier today i joined US350. After a fiew minuites of scavanging around everyone died from carpet bombs (i knew it was a hacker) so i restarted and was scavanging around electro when a guy named xXTROLLZORXx ran up to me with a gold ak and dressed as a preist he asked me for beans i told him i didnt have any so then he said good luck then 2 seconds later i was banned GLOBALLY i have no idea what he did so after a fiew hours of accepting this horrible fate i decided to rebuy arma 2 on my old steam account and i was pretty pissed to find i was banned on that account to some how. and all i want to know is how can i play dayz again because every time i download it on another account im banned so i want to know how can i buy arma 2 on this computer and play dayz?

• Like 2

how many copies of arma 2 did you purchase?

Something seems fishy

Your cd-key could still be in your registry. Uninstall Arma 2, use a registry cleaner or rid of all Arma 2 related registry keys yourself if you're feeling adventerous... Then try reinstalling Arma 2 again.

Topic edited to avoid any confusion, and more direct. I would normally lock a global ban thread but you still need to contact BattlEye.

I have bought 2 copies and my brother bought 1. Legacy if you wouldent mind then could you send me a registery cleaner because i have no idea where to find one.

but this whole post was to ask is there any way to be able to play dayz again because i dont want to have to loose all of this because of some filthy hacker.

Unless there's another US350 server running, there are no logs of player name xXTROLLZORXx in our server database.

Have you looked at earlyier today around 3:30 because if you cant find this person in youre loggs dosent that pretty much prove this is a hacker with some sort of bypass into the game?

One last thing i saw on youtube was pretty much the same situation a preist character runs out of no where with a gold ak and kills some one then his freinds kill the hacker 10 seconds later every one on the server dies randomly but they werent banned

and he followed them onto another server

Edited by luka978

Your cd-key could still be in your registry. Uninstall Arma 2, use a registry cleaner or rid of all Arma 2 related registry keys yourself if you're feeling adventerous... Then try reinstalling Arma 2 again.

Legacy where can i go to "clean" my cd key because i deleted my arma 2 and re installed it now i just need the cd key "cleaner"

Global ban within 2 seconds of taking to a hacker?

I dont think Battleye works that quick.

It has to be something else you did before that incident.

That sucks, but global bans are usually like 24 hours later. I got banned too, used scripts on private servers, kinda bullshit though. Shouldn't be banned for anything when BE is turned off. I guess something was left in the memory when I changed back to normal servers. Anyway there's a program that changes your cd key, not sure if it's allowed here so I'll PM you.

i understand what you are all saying with how battleye usually waits 1 day untill it bans but what he did was say "good luck" and then i was kicked then when i joined a battleye server i was instantly banned i never got into the game as it was loading into it it told me i was banned oh and thank you That Cat for thjat cd cleaner i will try it out today :rolleyes:

I don't understand why everyone is helping you, you CLEARLY got banned by BattlEye for using illegal scripts! BattlEye does NOT produce false positives, no matter how much you whine, cry, or scream, I or anyone who has read THIS: http://dayzmod.com/f...al-ban-appeals/ , (which the majority of the people in this thread haven't) will laugh at you and tell you to get the fuck out of here, because you scripted and got banned for it.

Edited by Dylan748

http://bit.ly/Lk9SiP

All jerking asside, ccleaner is a good virus free one. Shows up first on the link

ehm ... not free

um winzip? i dont really see how it will help with the cd key (and i have no idea how to use it). And yes it is not free (pro***lly never will be)

I don't understand why everyone is helping you, you CLEARLY got banned by BattlEye for using illegal scripts! BattlEye does NOT produce false positives, no matter how much you whine, cry, or scream, I or anyone who has read THIS: http://dayzmod.com/f...al-ban-appeals/ , (which the majority of the people in this thread haven't) will laugh at you and tell you to get the fuck out of here, because you scripted and got banned for it.

I know how you would think this because battleye never gets things wrong but what i thought he did was put something into my arma 2 because when you join it gives out things like youre ip address and such and if they have the ability they could easily put a script into my game
  • Like 1

I know how you would think this because battleye never gets things wrong but what i thought he did was put something into my arma 2 because when you join it gives out things like youre ip address and such and if they have the ability they could easily put a script into my game

I don't think that BattlEye never gets things wrong, I KNOW that BattlEye never gets something wrong, or has false positives. "He" didn't put anything into your Arma 2, all of the things you are claiming is Fiction, even his name doesn't exist on the server you claimed he was on. You got banned for using SCRIPTS.

3c6cfbd5ff44888e158276356aa9e965.png?1342209035

Edited by Dylan748
  • Like 1

I don't think that BattlEye never gets things wrong, I KNOW that BattlEye never gets something wrong, or has false positives. "He" didn't put anything into your Arma 2, all of the things you are claiming is Fiction, even his name doesn't exist on the server you claimed he was on. You got banned for using SCRIPTS.

3c6cfbd5ff44888e158276356aa9e965.png?1342209035

Keep trolling bro we all know battle eye is shit

• Like 2

Keep trolling bro we all know battle eye is shit

You have no idea how BattlEye works, so your opinion is just hearsay.

"hurr battleye desnt stop ALL of da hakers, wht a pice of wothless shit, plz fix" - Most of the DayZ community

You have no idea how BattlEye works, so your opinion is just hearsay.

"hurr battleye desnt stop ALL of da hakers, wht a pice of wothless shit, plz fix" - Most of the DayZ community

I don't need to know how it works it's not donig it's job so i think it's shit you don't need to rag on people because you feel Superior.