hazzathealmighty

Cherno-There are no friendly's in Cherno...

I actually play by a separate set of rules while I'm in any of the coastal cities as opposed to out in the wilderness or in a smaller city up north. Usually I prefer to keep my distance and scout out a target and size up the situation, and most of the time I end up quietly leaving the area since the bullets in my gun aren't worth what he's carrying.

I've had some bad experiences in Cherno in the past, so in coastal I shoot on sight. I like to lie hidden in the wooded outskirts and see if I could clear out a street as much as I can if I need to head into the city to get something (most of the time it's just medical supplies).

Hi, just wanted to say that there ARE friendlys out there, i was at 6k blood with a ak and revolver and all the gear needed to cook food, went into cherno to find supplies , accidentally made unwanted friends with 5 zombies ran into a building only to see a player camping the stairs, i bolted past him and went into the other room pulled out the ak and stared at the only door we chat for a min he then has to turn and kill the zombies that followed me, turns out he was protecting a afk friend so i leave no shots were fired, as i was leaving i decided to give him a chance and try to trust someone for the first time ( i was in desperate need of a transfusion) so i asked if he wouldnt mind helping he did and we went our seperate ways, point is he could have easily killed me but he didnt and i didnt shoot him, just one of those rare moments i thought id share so please only shoot on sight if absolutley neccesary, who knows you might make a new friend.

i play using Michael as my name (i know its common but i like it) mostly on seattle and atlanta servers

• Like 1

My motto's pretty much, be friendly with me and i'm friendly with you. Especially if the person is unarmed, i never shoot.

I have found in my own experiences that Electro is a bit nicer play when it comes to people. Even though the loot areas aren't as close as Cherno I have yet to meet a person in Electro that has killed me. When i go to Cherno though i usually run into two groups of people having a firefight and get killed. My advice dont go into any of the major cities untill you have a weapon and know exactally what your going to do.