hazzathealmighty

Cherno-There are no friendly's in Cherno...

Yesterday i died (again) from a lovely chap a decided to trust who i found in Cherno, i was very suspicious about going with him but he insisted he wouldn't kill me (why did i trust him!!!!!!)

He lead me to the fire station in cherno and said "there are weapons on the top floor" i proceeded up there and then he followed. Then he said "What's that over there?'' I looked at the direction he was referring to and all i heard was a gunshot, into the back of my skull, i didn't have any good stuff on me, he just did it for fun.. I'm not trusting anyone again in cherno again...

Have any of you guys experienced Betrayal in Cherno like me or anywhere else?

No, I normally get shot on sight or I shoot on sight. You should find a group on the forum and never trust people again. You will die if you do. ^^

I shoot anyone that isn't in my group on site. It's not like they can trust me anyways considering my heart beats so fast it glitches xD

I found a guy once in cherno, I think he only stayed friendly because he knew I was being watched by a sniper in the hills and he would be quickly killed if he even tried to hurt me XD Its kinda fun though that I could have had him sniped at any time during our little trip together through the markets and fire station.

I wish stuff like this could only happen in Cherno. This happens everywhere, dude.

Makes me SUPER SAD, but that's the way things are in Chernarus right now, you can't trust people unless they're your friends.

If you want to play co-op gather your friends in TeamSpeak/Skype and roll together, but be careful.

I have helped a few new spawners get geared up in Cherno and been rewarded by not being shot when i directed them to a gun. True story :)

One guy ended up following me around like a lost puppy dog after he was geared up and i had to lose him in the hills when he kept following me. Last i saw of him he was doing 360's in the forest looking for me. Poor bastid.. life is hard in Chernarus, and lessons are brutal :)

• Like 1

Yesterday i died (again) from a lovely chap a decided to trust who i found in Cherno, i was very suspicious about going with him but he insisted he wouldn't kill me (why did i trust him!!!!!!)

He lead me to the fire station in cherno and said "there are weapons on the top floor" i proceeded up there and then he followed. Then he said "What's that over there?'' I looked at the direction he was referring to and all i heard was a gunshot, into the back of my skull, i didn't have any good stuff on me, he just did it for fun.. I'm not trusting anyone again in cherno again...

Have any of you guys experienced Betrayal in Cherno like me or anywhere else?

Look, if your gonna trust people don't trust randoms, everytime I tried that I either got killed like you, I only ever go to Cherno to get supplies but thats it

Yeah, Chernogorsk is getting kind of crowded because of the easy access to supplies. It's fast becoming a hot spot for snipers. I was at Cherno last night for a while i noticed dead bodies in the supermarket and spotted a sniper on the across the building. Quietly sneak out the back door before he can take a shot/noticed me. Best way is to crawl around the corners slowly and take a peek. But i did came across a few friendlies every now and then. Trying Elektro now for new supplies even if sneaking is a lot harder there.

You're not getting me, frakkin' banditos! :P

Edited by leeo38

Yeah, Chernogorsk is getting kind of crowded because of the easy access to supplies. It's fast becoming a hot spot for snipers. I was at Cherno last night for a while i noticed dead bodies in the supermarket and spotted a sniper on the across the building. Quietly sneak out the back door before he can take a shot/noticed me. Best way is to crawl around the corners slowly and take a peek. But i did came across a few friendlies every now and then. Trying Elektro now for new supplies even if sneaking is a lot harder there.

You're not getting me, frakkin' banditos! :P

getting ccrowded? becoming a hotspot? it always has been.

getting crowded? becoming a hotspot? it always has been.

Depends on the server you play in. Before this week, i was able to loot Cherno for supply almost everyday without much issue. Around 2 days back i noticed the place is full of dead players and gun fights.

Depends on the server you play in. Before this week, i was able to loot Cherno for supply almost everyday without much issue. Around 2 days back i noticed the place is full of dead players and gun fights.

exactly depends what server and conditions, so i wouldnt go around suggesting something has changed or hasnt changed in the grand scheme of things based on your experience alone because it means nothing. cherno and electro will always be hotspots because of their location to the spawns and the amount of loot availble

as for trust, its a shame but thats the world we live in nowadays

Edited by kruxed

What has happened to you has caused me to shoot on sight. Form a group and never take chances like those again, it's a cruel world out there.

not to say murder is further promoted by famous youtubers who kill basically everyone on sight, execute helpless dudes, and find it fun doing so.

this game needs a stronger reason for coop than murder. maybe stronger enemies, mini bosses that respawn in fixed locations that people can group up and make joint efforts, and great loot after killing them. just thinkin out loud...

exactly depends what server and conditions, so i wouldnt go around suggesting something has changed or hasnt changed in the grand scheme of things based on your experience alone because it means nothing.

Experience means everything, individual or otherwise. ;)

Edited by leeo38

Experience means everything, individual or otherwise. ;)

in which case you should have the experience to know that town has always been busy :-P

I think you guys who are blabbing on about "Trust no one, everyone is out to get me" are just plain wrong, . While this is certainly occurs near player and loot hotspots such as Cherno, Electro, NW Airfield etc, but in the wilderness and in smaller towns away from the coast I have found many fellow survivors who were "friendly". The general theme that I see in these threads gives new players a view on the game where other players are only a source of danger, which will breed the next generation of bandits!

Edited by johnsmith312

Never trust anyone its a shame you cant but thats just the way the games gone. I find cherno not so bad on my server its eleckro thats the hell hole i stay well clear, while in cherno just loot both pubs an get out of there. You will find guns, ammo, food, drink, binoculars etc in pubs really good place to get started. Once your out of there head north to safer ground but if you dont wana die up north stay away from nw airfield thats bandit heaven but you normally get some good loot

I can't say this has ever happened to me, but then again I follow 3 general rules running around solo.

1. D.T.A: Don't Trust Anybody
  2. Stay Out Of Sight
  3. Eliminate All Obstacles

In A City:

1. Use A Shotgun: Pellets Perferably(Even if I miss, your not going anywhere with a broken leg)
  2. Frag Grenades Are Your Friend: Heh not much to say here, no one ever sees it coming.
  3. Never Make A B Line Towards An Area: Sometimes people make it way to easy for campers to get frags. Always circle the target area before entering.

In The Woods:

• Use A Well Equipped Rifle (I prefer anything with a M203 GL): Always on semi, never full auto (it's like going full retard...you never go full retard.)
  • Always Skirt Clearings: Stick to the trees at all times, even if you are spotted you have cover.
  • Grenades Are Your Friend: You'd be surprised how helpful smoke and frag grenades can be in the woods. Great for snaggin and fraggin zombie groups. The one thing no camper can out run is this beauty, yeah she may be hard to get used to but there's nothing like blowin up the competition.
  • day-z-grimly-590x317.jpg

Edited by Beltway

i think i know what have changed: the zeds. Since the last patch many survivors died because they didn't understand the new aggro-system and get aggroed by many zeds....

But as an advice: running in a house and shoot the zeds there is kind of save now, cause the zombies don't here you outside (using your sidearm for example).

Cherno is never a safe place, but i did shoot outher people there too. But I gave cover to some friends which where shot by these guys :D

My advice: get as much food and drinks as you can from the cities and head north. At minimum 4 canned foods and 4 canned drinks. Canteen, matches and hunting knife multiplies your chances for survival by 200% if you're deep in the woods. Weapons and wood( if you have a hatchet, you can harvest them) can be found inside barns and deer stands up north so i don't worry much about them while I'm looting in Elektro or Cherno. I have never been shot in the NW Airfield but I've seen a lot of thread here about snipers camping on the tower. It's not a really good place to loot anyways.

Edited by leeo38

I wish stuff like this could only happen in Cherno. This happens everywhere, dude.

Makes me SUPER SAD, but that's the way things are in Chernarus right now, you can't trust peop

le unless they're your friends.

If you want to play co-op gather your friends in

TeamSpeak/Skype and roll together, but be careful.

I'm quite new in the Day z world so I don't have many friends that play but I've convinced several to buy it soon and at the moment I don't have a headset

I'm just new and a compete noob at day z but im getting better and avoiding Cherno

I normally Charge into Cherno Get medical supplies and leave quickly !

Although if i see anybody not shooting me on the way i will happily give blood transfusion or spare hatchets etc etc if i have them.

Theres always a trick to Cherno....hit the firestation super market n church with relative quickness....then u can hit the 5 pubs or so and get whatever supplies you need....

I've been lucky the past few days and met some fairly good dudes in Cherno....had a crew last night and we were able to stock up before heading north....that is until we all realized it was like 2am and all have work in the am....lol....for the most part...I dont trust many people but i glady help people out...if they shoot me they shoot me...i dont fire unless fired upon...rule of thumb..