Kramartacus

The Bad Idea Thread.

Come up with your worst.

Add cannibalism as an option for survivor bodies, it's the end of the world and you're damn hungry. -10,000 karma.

I just searched the forum for any mention of cannibalism, because I actually thought it would be a good - if disturbing - idea!

Not going to lie, anyone who manages to get to 10,000 negative should go from bandit to infected and have that option. Its just to cool.

Ppl shud b abl to hev like turretz on der back. Or mebbe they can deploi thim. Like on a patroll rout or sumthin

There are no unarmed civilians in Chernarus, nor are there any AI children/feral children. Add both.

-EXP/leveling up

-more modern military style weapons

-being able to teleport to your friends location any time

-more ammo

-safe zones

-AI survivors

There are no unarmed civilians in Chernarus' date=' nor are there any AI children/feral children. Add both.

[/quote']

Make them unkillable and we have a deal.

I'd like to add that I want the ability to have a safe zone in the middle of the runway at NWAF. It will be designated by a big forcefield which will be represented on screen as big blue transparent dome. Inside of this forcefield we can trade items, cybersex and buy mounts.

I'd like to add that I want the ability to have a safe zone in the middle of the runway at NWAF. It will be designated by a big forcefield which will be represented on screen as big blue transparent dome. Inside of this forcefield we can trade items' date=' cybersex and buy mounts.

[/quote']

I swear I've seen that idea used elsewhere but I wouldn't have the faintest clue :D.

Also I have a great idea, So a carrier shows up off the coast and a tonne of blufor guys are on it with jets, AAVPs and guns. Then the opfor dudes show up at the NW airfield and have jets, tanks and flags. Actually both teams should have flags, Infact every town should have a flag right in the middle of the town. Also bunkers, Every town should have a large bunker in the middle of it. Then the blufor and opfor try to capture these towns with their jets and stuff and you can join either team and like buy jets and weapons and flags 'n' shits.

And umm the zombies die i guess cause the tanks are strong.

ROCKET ADD THOS TO GAME PLOX PLOX PLOX

Questhubs and the ability to repair tractors and farm land.

Squads of AI soldiers doing "clean up", paranoid and will shoot anything on sight. Then not only would you be trying to avoid zombies, but trying to avoid the military from adding you to their bodycount as well!

Make them unkillable and we have a deal.

Wow, you win this thread. Worst idea possible.

The worst idea I'd seen until this one was the "pooping and peeing" mechanic thread. Just...so...dumb. I'm all for realism, but I guess even I have my limits.

It should be daylight at all times! Oh, and everyone should start out with Mk-48's and M136's! lulz