Sign in to follow this  
sakage (DayZ)

battle eye kicked for corrupted memory error #0?

My friend and I were playing on chicago 21/ us 27 and got kicked because of battleye: corrupted memory #0. rejoined and got the same problem. so we reinstalled battleye and tried again and same results. join a server for a few seconds and got kicked by battleye.

I got the error as well. When I tried a different server I died and then spawned in the middle of nowhere with my inventory wiped clean. Lost NVG and shit. My car is in a precarious position too and I cant get back to hide the fucking thing. Its fucking BS

Edited by Bayers

Yeah, looks like there was a DB wipe as well (all vehicles respawned, tents deleted, and everyone respawned on US 40). Also looks like the BE master server is down... *facepalm*

Edited by MrEpicGoat

Yeah, looks like there was a DB wipe as well (all vehicles respawned, tents deleted, and everyone respawned on US 40). Also looks like the BE master server is down... *facepalm*

They better do a roll back.

my whole group got kicked with this error, some were able to get back in after restarting six launcher, some respawned in debug and immediately died, others were able to continue with no issue, I can't even get in since I don't use six launcher. for me most servers have the red X by the name instead of the yellow ? but I have the latest beta and all files are up to date. I kinda think it's just a battleye issue.

I just got kicked for the same corrupted memory on de7 can't get onto any others...

Relaunched six updater closed it > Relaunched Six launcher picked a random server joined got nothing .....

What a F**k Up......thanks Battle eye NOT....

What I observed; after the corrupted memory error stopped appearing for me 'in game' server seattle 136, BErcon stopped responding to "master server(2)". Once "Corrupted Memeory Error #0" stopped, ingame server text in red, reported a failed battleye update attempt to receive battleye 1.158.

Was this a failed attempt at updating battleye, by battleye?

our server had the same thing, we all rebooted computers and were fine. some of us had to run the game with the -nojayarma2lib tag on it

even worse: It spawned me 22k out in debug forest. a friend had to come pick me up in a vehicle

What I observed; after the corrupted memory error stopped appearing for me 'in game' server seattle 136, BErcon stopped responding to "master server(2)". Once "Corrupted Memeory Error #0" stopped, ingame server text in red, reported a failed battleye update attempt to receive battleye 1.158.

Was this a failed attempt at updating battleye, by battleye?

Just tried 3 Random servers US. UK. DE and all have just been updated to Battle eye 1.158 and seem to be working at the momment (although I have only spent 5 mins on each)...

BattleEye pushed out a faulty update. It's 100% the fault of BattleEye and nothing you did.

yeah i was driving around in my tractor, got kicked came back the tractor was 100 feet away still running. kept running towards it, getting kicked, and running back. finally got it off. still, this is ridiculous

lol you made my day...

anyways happened on our server too.