Sign in to follow this  
ulme911

Found some camo clothing

Well after i tried to equip the camo clothing, my character suddenly teleported to an unknown location, I seemed to be swimming. After a few seconds of flashing screen and objects loading in and out of view, Im back where i started with my inventory completely empty (except for tools).

so yeah.. i'd say its pretty bugged.

I had this earlier Olli... The devs are aware of the problem and for the time being you're just going to have to refrain from equipping any camos/ghillies! Is it possible to just keep them in the inventory until the fix is out and then equip them or will that set of ghillie/camo still be bugged?

Wasn't Rocket & Co going to wipe inventorys for this update? So, it wouldn't matter if you had the gear or not. I hope they don't, I love my m4, and I want to keep it.

I haven't logged in since the update, but I had a ghillie suit. Does that mean I'm going to lose everything the next time I log in?

Well one day your characters life would come to an unexpected end so it doesn't matter if gear's lost or not! Just sets you on another adventure ;)

yeah ofc this is just another normal day in DayZ but now im experiencing a corrupt memory error which instakicks me from all servers i join.. kinda lame

I've had corrupt data recently.. PM'd Vipeax about it and he said a server sent bad data packages to my character and corrupted data and he just fixed it :P