Sign in to follow this  
Ewkil2132

DayZ Sniper Vs Squad Of Four

I sniped these guys with a Lee Enfield. Only 1 guys survived.

Heres the video:

Edited by Ewkil2132
  • Like 3

Liking my videos and subscribing to my channel really helps me out!

Edited by Ewkil2132

sniping noobs in cherno + nametags? you sucj

Yeah because noobs have alice packs and guns, and next time you try to insult somebody. Learn how to spell.

Likeing my videos and subscribing to my channel really helps me out!

Yeah because noobs have alice packs and guns, and next time you try to insult somebody. Learn how to spell.

Lol, learn to spell. when you spell "Liking" as "Likeing". Also, alice packs and enfields dont make you a professional. That is ten minutes of looting in a major city...

Also, Your video is really boring. Its 17 minutes of you watching tents talking with an annoying kid. You killed the people already so there is no action. Next time record the killings, edit the video down to 5 minutes and maybe you will have a better video.

Edited by Gman
  • Like 2

Amazing video, please upload more mate, Love these kind of videos :D!

Thanks Man! Make sure to subscribe to my channel for more!

Nice banditry mate :thumbsup:

:beans: :beans: :beans: for you!

Ps: now i know your camp spot :P

Lol, learn to spell. when you spell "Liking" as "Likeing". Also, alice packs and enfields dont make you a professional. That is ten minutes of looting in a major city...

Also, Your video is really boring. Its 17 minutes of you watching tents talking with an annoying kid. You killed the people already so there is no action. Next time record the killings, edit the video down to 5 minutes and maybe you will have a better video.

The guy had a typo (notice how J and K are right next to each other on the keyboard? derp.) unlike you, lacking any spelling or grammar based education apparently. As mentioned above, an ALICE pack and some enfields don't make you pro... not at all. Also mentioned above, your bad video is WAY too long considering the lack of action in it and also considering your title is misleading due to the lack of action. Your title is also misleading because shooting someone less than 100m away doesn't make you a sniper, not one bit.

Pretty sure you're the same kid who posted some shit video a few days ago that I commented on, if so, I still wish you'd quit making videos for mongrels and actually make something entertaining. If you're not him, you get the same message anyway.

Cyric out.

• Like 1

The guy had a typo (notice how J and K are right next to each other on the keyboard? derp.) unlike you, lacking any spelling or grammar based education apparently. As mentioned above, an ALICE pack and some enfields don't make you pro... not at all. Also mentioned above, your bad video is WAY too long considering the lack of action in it and also considering your title is misleading due to the lack of action. Your title is also misleading because shooting someone less than 100m away doesn't make you a sniper, not one bit.

Pretty sure you're the same kid who posted some shit video a few days ago that I commented on, if so, I still wish you'd quit making videos for mongrels and actually make something entertaining. If you're not him, you get the same message anyway.

Cyric out.

You just hit the nail right on the head.

Nice banditry mate :thumbsup:

:beans: :beans: :beans: for you!

Ps: now i know your camp spot :P

Lol well thanks man!

Edited by Ewkil2132