Sign in to follow this  
chazg1234

will it run on my pc?

hi there i really want to play dayz and i want to buy it i would appreciate it if you could help me to see if it can run here are my specs

Intel celeron t3500

3gb ram

250gb hard drive

intel gma 4500m

and intel intergrated graphics card

thanks very much guys

and one last thing can this run on mac cheers

Your below the minimum requirements, but it's still possible, you'll just have to download the free version of Arma 2 and test it, most likely you'll be able to run it with decreased settings.

hi there thanks very much for the reply what sysem requirments do you think are still good but dont really lag i reall want the game

hi there thanks very much for the reply what sysem requirments do you think are still good but dont really lag i reall want the game

Check the FAQ there should be some Specs in there

I didn't bother to check your system specs but if your cpu outclasses your gpu, you could let it prerender some frames. I have an Phenom II x4 965 and a gtx260 for instance and

this method actually increased my fps in various games, in Skyrim up to 12 fps.

tl;dr

optimize your gpu settings

I didn't bother to check your system specs but if your cpu outclasses your gpu, you could let it prerender some frames. I have an Phenom II x4 965 and a gtx260 for instance and

this method actually increased my fps in various games, in Skyrim up to 12 fps.

tl;dr

optimize your gpu settings

What is your prerender or frames ahead set to? I have mine at 2 but I see we have about the same setup. Edited by AtomQuark

This might help: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com

This website can check your current specs and tell you how well you can run the game.

But anyway, from my experience i can run a lot of games at high/ultra settings (games like BattleField 3, Skyrim, etc.) and still my computer cries a little bit running DayZ (this is something the developers are working on, i believe).

Edited by Fenrig

You can probably runn it but on the lowest resolution and settings possible, just download arma 2 free and test it out. I was having some issues with a gtx 580 dipping lower than 20 frames on highest settings so, its and old game but seems to be pretty demanding or not well optimized for my video card/