Sign in to follow this  
djgold9

CD-key

As you know there is a script hackers use to make it seem that script is running off of u, well recently that happened to me and I go Global ban, I want to renew my OA Key, Do I just buy another OA Key and it will be fine or what? I just want to play the game with my friends again.

I've never heard of legitimate players getting banned for someone else who is hacking.

its a script they use, called like ID Spoofer or something

You need to request a ban appeal. I think you can do that directly with Battleye. Just tell them what happened, or didn't happen, and maybe even inform them of this special script.

its a script they use, called like ID Spoofer or something

Thats not how it works. Theres no way for a client to know your exact ID unless they are the admin of the server, and for some reason picked your ID. The ID spoofers(which are currently very outdated) allows the hackers to use random IDs that in 99% of the cases, matches nobody, If someone connects with the same ID you connect with, it would tell them the CD key is in use, and not allow them to connect.

If someone used your ID when you didnt play, this one person must have been an admin on a server you played on, and picked you out - which i find highly unlikely.

Edited by Suspenselol

As you know there is a script hackers use to make it seem that script is running off of u, well recently that happened to me and I go Global ban, I want to renew my OA Key, Do I just buy another OA Key and it will be fine or what? I just want to play the game with my friends again.

sounds like your a hacker and got banned. which is why your not pissed about being "falsely banned" and just want to get another key

can I just get a Answear? I have the money to buy another OA -.-