Alucard (DayZ)

Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Missions_BAF_2'

Hey there people,

I've got my Arma X Anniversary edition from Amazon and installed ARMA 2 and the Arrowhead expansion only.

I've also got a new PC which is very good and can easily run this so I wouldn't think it is the problem.

I cannot add it to steam as a product of steam but that is irrelevant.

So I installed Six Updater and installed DayZ and what not from there, chose a server ect.

Now here is the problem, after patching DayZ as well I click on the server and launch it on 6 Updater now the little boxes it ticks except the last two then this error comes up, Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Missions_BAF_2'

After that I click on and it launches however going through the servers then choosing one within ARMA and joining and loading a DayZ server it stops after creating character then it says loading for over 2 hours!

I've tried :

1) Re-installing both ARMA 2 and Operation Arrowhead

2) Searched forums and finding out Anniversary X players can't actually play the game only ending up either on loading screens and so forth.

(Please confirm)

All I want to know is that are the Anniversary players experiencing this problem or others with combined operations too?

Is it the Patch? that would help too.

Or a way to solve my Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Missions_BAF_2' problem which may fix it since all box ticks apart from the last 2.

-Alucard

==Update==

-I found that it does work but DayZ fails a lot, it has reached Gender then it says you are running 1.7.2 and needs 1.7.2.1

Sorry for being a noob and posting something without trying more times to make sure.

==========THIS IS NOW SOLVED=========

Edited by Alucard

I had the same issie with the 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Missions_BAF_2'.

After updating the actual ARMA II game to 1.11 and Operation Arrowhead to 1.60 (which is not out of the box) this is gone.

Download from: http://www.arma2.com/index.php?Itemid=20&option=com_rokdownloads&view=folder

(Beta patches are in it's own 'beta' folder and will not be disturbed by update).

• Like 1

yes, all you need is 1.60 and that problem is fixed. now of course you need also 1.62 to be up to date with your version of game. i had same problem and fix it right now following Karg advice with manual update. dayz commander didnt do job very well.

• Like 1

so what needs to be downloaded from that link to make this go away? running none steam version and i get this when i click and join a server i hit ok and it goes away and can play fine, just annoying whenever i join a server or have to rejoin :\

you need beta patch 1.60 and 1.62

Afther that install dayz commander and with him you can put your game allways up to date with only 2 clicks.