Sign in to follow this  
albinorhino

How 90% of Day Z live streamers play.

You sound bitter cuase noone watches your stream, the most popular guys on twitch.tv streaming dayz, are the ones having fun with vehicles, in groups pvping etc.

And it's quite entertaining, actually it's about one of the most entertaining videogames to spectate, surely there will always be people streaming and watching pointless PKing of newly spawned players, but surely nothing worthy of a thread.

You sound bitter cuase noone watches your stream, the most popular guys on twitch.tv streaming dayz, are the ones having fun with vehicles, in groups pvping etc.

And it's quite entertaining, actually it's about one of the most entertaining videogames to spectate, surely there will always be people streaming and watching pointless PKing of newly spawned players, but surely nothing worthy of a thread.

First of all I don't stream. I watch streams. This was a joke but you seemed to have missed the big tag on the thread list shouting "THIS IS A JOKE!" in your face and had to come here and defend your butthurt opinion by proclaiming that this video "was not worthy of a thread".

I counter that last statement with a "your opinion was not worthy of a comment".

Most jokes come from hatred.

Dont fool yourself bro.

First of all your liking your own post which leads me to believe that your rather in love with yourself. Second of all jokes come from hatred? So your a psychologist now? It's people like you who make me hang my head in shame at the world. Everyone here can see this as a joke, but it obviously hurt your feelings so much you had to come here to attack me personally which leads me to believe that you yourself are a Day Z live streamer who spends 90% of his time sitting in buildings, too afraid to leave in case you die.

I'm sure your diehard fans will flock here soon enough to rally to your self-proclaimed cause of justice, but everyone else here will just continue to laugh at my poor attempt at an American accent and see this video for what it really is. A joke.

Don't bother responding, your "psycho-analysis" of me is wasted.

Edited by Unholy_Kyono

What did u use to record the video?

Edited by Omni-Q

What did u use to record the video?

Fraps. My only true mistake with the video was to keep the game volume up so that when I started moving the footsteps sort of drowned out the audio.

Also I'm too cheap to fork out for a decent editing programme so the rendering was done with Windows Movie Maker ;)

Decided to make a part 2 of "How 90% of Day Z live streamers play" for shits and giggles.

Edited by Unholy_Kyono