rapier<3

ArmaX problems thread

Good to hear dude and thanks for the nice feedback, we have been trying to get this pinned, but I don't think it will happen, if you see others having problems, please send them here :) good luck and enjoy owning zombies,

:P

Just so you guys know, I updated to the 94945 beta, and updated my battleeye too, game was broken, stuck at "loading" or "waiting to create" so rolled back to 94876.

Clean install of A2 and OA using files 1.7.2.3 & 94876 and the new 1.60 patch dated 13.07.12 works perfect :)

Shame i lost all my previous loot but starting again is better than not playing at all.

Sorry to hear about losing your gear bro, but is good that you can play :)

Edited by rapier<3

Just a quick heads up guys. I tried updating to arma2 94945 last night with no joy, got stuck on "loading" or "waiting for character to create" screens. The only fix that I know of is rolling back to beta 94876.

I've managed to update to version 1.61, i'm also using 94876. Every time I try to join a game it just sticks on "Wait for host". Any ideas?

..and the new 1.60 patch dated 13.07.12 works perfect :)

Yo

That's just dated "13.07.12" but its not!

Check the modification date before downloading..and you will know what I am trying to say.

Its the old December 22 patch v.1.60

Also, I have raised this issue on Bohemia' s forum too but din't got any response.

I have personally verified the MD5 hash of the file both the downloaded one from that same official 13.07.12 link and the one I had since January 2012; both of them have same hash sequence..so :D Bohemia's update maintenance staff ditched us again :P

Ok, so last night I was geting that lame C2D error with battleeye, was super pissed about it, but seem to have fixed it, but guess how......reading the forum and finding old posts by other people, I know right crazy idea, I have copied the post here, again I found this, so all credit goes to the OP.

Go here:-

C:\Users\********\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye

And delete the battleeye.dll you find there, restart game, should work, fixed my prob

All the love and thanks goto deadman_with_hat

Laters

Edited by rapier<3

Just a heads up to all the ArmaX players out there,

Updated to 95054 beta and is working fine,

:)

• Like 1

Thanks for all your help guys, much appreciated. Got me up and running and had a lot of patience!

• Like 2

Any ArmA X users here now getting battle eye problems ? Everything was working fine with 1.7.2.3 & 94876 and now i can't join any servers :(

Error message - You were kicked off the game - (BattlEye: Client not responding)

Incase any ArmA X users are still following this thread i can confirm that updating to 95208 works fine :)

I was happy on 95054 but the server i use updated so i had to aswell

I'll update this post on my next beta update

Cheers PK, was about to write the same, but you saved me some time :)

Glad to see the game is getting more stable now :D

Later days

Anyone still follow this ?

ArmA X users can use 95417 with the latest game files 1.7.2.4 without any issues :) well none apart from the graphics glitch everyone else has

Graphics fail is due to barbwire, some arsehat was thinking it would be funny to put it on a hill and snipe from behind it on my server, he can see everything, but anyone looking up the hill just sees a big grey box of fail :D

This shit needs fixing too, seeing alot of probs in Cherno with this too, mostly is barbwore causing it tho,

Keep cool, and yeah the new build work fine with ArmaX :D

At last the game works for us too,

Peace out,

The graphics issue i got was all over the map on and off :( even tried the old hold shift & numpad minus button then type flush ... it worked for a few minutes.

Theres a post and an example of it here > http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/50951-major-artifacts-after-last-patch/page__hl__artifacts

I'll see what the next beta patch does and update this thread :)

i was able to play with all the latest patch...even with the 1.7.2 until 4 days ago, im stuck at the loading screen..after char select for no reason...being an arma x owner .. all i have to say it i did a big mistake buying the x edition..now i have a bone that i neither can swallow nor spit.

Edited by chilleverest

I'm using Dayz files 1.7.2.4 with the beta patch 95417 and can get in every server no problem :) Some servers tend to take ages to load up and some are almost instant, I put that down to the servers not the game versions.

Try updating to the latest files and see how you get on :) It's not an ArmA x problem you seem to be having and the latest files are fine (apart from the graphics glitches)

Reply here if your still need help and i'll try my best to assist.

Same here, I am able to play fine, just update everything beta and game files, then try again, make sure you give the game a while to load, if no luck repost here,

Good luck

some times waiting for host, loading screen(with bar) and loading screen(without bar) get stuck due to the bad internet connection.. that is my problem at least...