rapier<3

ArmaX problems thread

Dowhile,

Try using the guide that i posted and see if that helps you

Hi, thanks for the great guide. I tried downloading the latest patch and apparently there is a user name and password on the file? I get this when ever I attempt to download it

c4c2da9d.png

Hi, thanks for the great guide. I tried downloading the latest patch and apparently there is a user name and password on the file? I get this when ever I attempt to download it

c4c2da9d.png

This is new. Never had that, even not trying it a sec ago. :huh:

seems to be working alright for me dude

ummmm maybe ill put the beta into a dropbox link for you

your guide doesnt work for people who downloaded it through steam. any suggestions on where to make the changes for that?

Zammyman has made an account to do just that right here right now :D he should be posting something about Steam soon, he is having some probs creating an account, hold the fort

<3

new hotfix is up, anyone having more luck? still stuck at loading but I can atleast hear background sounds, I let it load for like 20-30 min to be sure

Steam guide is coming i promise.....

Just taking time as alot more steps needed,

Ok,

Zammyman has somehow blocked his email account trying to make a forum account, I know right (special needs) but I have his guide, he managed to make this alright with out failing,

Basically is a modified ver. of my guide from before but should cover how he got it working.

Enjoy,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjm7mkmom6bfddg/Dayz%20steam%20install%20guide.xps

Firstly I would like to say thanks to rapier<3 for creating this thread and allowing me to create a steam version for those who need it, I think you have earned yourself a tin of beans :beans: (but he did over exaggerate a little about blocking myself from me own email :P)

Oh btw guys SE 3 is a great beta server that you should be able to play on after you have installed everything :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to post in the thread or pm me!

=========

Disclaimer

=========

Neither rapier<3 or I are responsible for any lose, damage or miss-altering of any files, folders or applications that relate to Arma2, Arma2 operation arrowhead or anything else that has been, is currently or will be on your computer at any time. Both these guides worked for us as of the time they where created, If however they do not work for you we will try our best to help you as soon as we can :)

Edited by zammyman
  • Like 1

Cheers Zammyman, think I'm going to have a beer now lol, people seem to be busy fixing stuff atm, then might have some more zombie owning fun :D

Np rapier<3, Don't be drinking too much tho I don't fancy another DMR round flying past my head like the other night, glad you realized it was me before you fired the second shot!!

Edited by zammyman

thank you sir. you both have been epic on the help level.

• Like 3

Np bro, glad we could help you out :D really need to get the name of this thread changed, opened it only for ArmaX users but now seems to be working for everything,

Peace out Auror and enjoy the wonders of zombie ownage

@Auror np man, glad we could help. Hope your finally enjoying the latest patch!!

I have a new problem since 1.7.2.3 - my screen fades to black, then to normal again, then to black. WTF ?

This is normally a problem with the Beta number you have, check the server title and make sure you are running the same number as the server.

How can I be sure I have 1.7.2.3 version of the mod? The beta patch version is ok.

Actually now I updated to the latest betapatch and now stuck at "Wait for host"

I'm tempted to say wait a bit or roll back man, the new servers are probs getting totally rammed

I'm tempted to say wait a bit or roll back man, the new servers are probs getting totally rammed

where do I get 1.7.2.1 again ?

Right now with betaptch 94945 stuck on "wait for host".

Zammyman is uploading now, will give you a link when it is up, the beta you need for that is also linked in this thread

Edited by rapier<3

wtf are the devs do? With my ARMA X I could play _prefectly_ with 1.7.2.1. WTF they realease 1.7.2.3 and break it again?

Edited by Roboserg

I know right, why are we the ones helping people too.....