stinkyghost

Upgrade the Crossbow?

Only problem I have with it is the reclaiming of the bolts. I lose a lot of my bolts when I hit Zeds on the torso and not in the head/limbs because they somehow dissapear.

The crossbow is a piece of shit as it stands right now. And thats sad cuz is just waste of resources leaving it there to spawn

I agree with mostly parts the TS pointed out, especially the ammo stack. Make it 4-6 ammo stack for the bolts and it would help a lot. In RL, the bolts can also be stacked. Just, I disagree with the more noise generating. Crossbows are silent weapons, you shouldn't be able to hear it being fired even in the silent night. Make it a bit more realistic and things will be cooler.

Edited by Jacques

+1 for your suggestions but if they should be implemented the weapon should be balanced.

But also maybe use the search function next time?

Well I Looked and I couldn't find any other topic about this?

you can't stack arrows due to the Arma2 engine. Here is a alt solution to stacking arrows http://dayzmod.com/f...ics/#entry86088

That is an Actually amazing idea, the only thing is where would it go? inventory, another Backpack? maybe replacing Night Vision or Bino's to being a addon to the Crossbow.