Sign in to follow this  
WeedFoXx

HARDCORE CAR DESYNC !!!!

i drived with my squad back to camp .... they picked me up in elekro with a vcan .... then i dirvet back .....

I TAKES US 8 HOURS to come back HOME .......... it was soooo mutch desync it was OMG whats happening ..... some guys are get out and was BACK on old positions i getout and walk 2 meteras then all broken and im flying 200 meters on the street ...... others reloggt then came out UNDER the car unconcious then awake Direct dead ......... after 3hours we came back to camp and were all happy ...... we loggt out loggt in .... and OHHHHHHHHHHHH again on the old positions ALL im back in city the otehr 1 with broken legg on a house ...... the others in car ......... WTF why this happens ......... some peaplo runung on the same spot for 3 minutes i shoot them and 10 minutes later they die Oo ???

CAAAAAAAAAAAPSSSLLLLLOOOOOOOOOCCCKKKKKKK OMG!

You are an alpha tester. Inform yourself about whats going on. Everything you described are already known issues and they are working on it.

i think its a morsecode or a text to fill out the empty place. ...its something about whine i think.

u are soo noobish ..... im whining ???? why i should, i have all back ....... 1 day ago on 1.7.1.5 it works ALL fine NOW on 1.7.2 im Desync with the peaplo in the car who drives with me .......... i logg out and spawn on OTHER locations ......... and ya its pisses me on when i have to ragedrive 8 hours for a drive who takes 20 minutes ......... it works really fine before but why now SOOO MUTCH desyncing a guy just duplicatet himself Oo he dies respawns back on old spot with all gear .......

then a member startet driving a atv he drives 3 meters then just fall on side ....... on flat ground ..... with speed 20 ....... this NEVER happens before to us all ....

its the same when i got shot in firestation but im 2 km away from elektro then i fyling bugged back to the positions where i got shot ... thats not normal ...... so Others have this isue too or just us becouse mayby server was bugged??

DayZ is a MOD (Modification) this mod is still a Alpha(!) it means the game design is allmost finished bud there are still a lot of bugs!

but what you are talking about is a server problem, go and flame the server admins!

the server admin is in my squad ...... he makes ALL possible to fix it .....

and i know its an alpha ... only noob comments, no one expirenced this too ? or mayby has a resolve, or just better dont drive now?? we have 8 cars and we like to drive em ... :( and i found no thread simiiliar to mine :(

and plsss let his DUMB comments about alpha and beta.... im testing MUTCH betas and dont whine. i just ask .....

and sry im not the best in english gramma and somithing xD

Hello there

Desynching whilst in vehicles is a known and common Arma2 issue.

I doubt the dayz Devs (although BiS staff) will be able to do anything within the current build.

try keeping the pings down of whomever is in the vehicle, although that's not a definite cure all.

rgds

LoK

I had desync issues before this patch as well. Had to run the same distance 4 times untill i disconnected and reconnected to do it one last time and it worked.

My guess is that there is now so many ppl and servers so the issue with sync needs a new approach.

Is your period key broken mate? You seem to be putting a lot in your posts :rolleyes: