Sign in to follow this  
fml

Death by login

So I just logged in...broken bones, bleeding, and unconcious. I didnt have any of those before I logged in.

btw I'm not asking for sympathy, Im just bringing awareness to the problem so hold your "welcome to alpha"

Okay, thx for info.

Post in suggestions next time perhaps.

Any number of things could have happened.

1. Zombie attacked as you disconnected.

2. You got shot.

3. You spawned in a buggy spot. Under a tree, in a wall, on stairs, in a door, on an object, etc, and it hurt you.

4. Someone shot you in the debug forest, but you lived and appeared where you were suppose to be before he killed you.

And any number of other bugs.

So here is the question. Where did you log out, and why?

Okay, thx for info.

No problem, and Im not suggesting anything Im discussing it, hence why its under discussion

Okay, thx for info.

No, don't post that in suggestions. He should post it in the bug reporting section.

Any number of things could have happened.

1. Zombie attacked as you disconnected.

2. You got shot.

3. You spawned in a buggy spot. Under a tree, in a wall, on stairs, in a door, on an object, etc, and it hurt you.

4. Someone shot you in the debug forest, but you lived and appeared where you were suppose to be before he killed you.

And any number of other bugs.

So here is the question. Where did you log out, and why?

I logged out in the cherno parking garage looking thing. Its near the cranes on the south side. I logged out because I was done playing.

Also, I died at balota, ran back to my body after I got another consecutive respawn in balota and my body was gone. 5 minutes and bodies are still disappearing. They should adjust the patchnotes according to their testing.

never had a disapear body bug and i kill mutch players ........ but i have this issue too it happens 3 times to me ..... yesterdayi go in a shop to loot somone cames in i heard him ... iwaitet then i thought hmmmayby hes gone and he stands still in a conrner ........ i lootet his back then i thought NOPE better i kill him ...... hahah no kill hge was bugged after 6 MINUTES i died and HE died ....... becouse MEGA LAGG so my squad gos in the shop and was was there .... a 3th corpse ........ so my squad lootet the 2 and me and all was fine ...... but it really pisses me on i was on 4 murders an2 bandit kills then dual dead .....

I logged in today after logging out beside a tree last night (obviously a buggy one :P) and instantly broke my bones and died. Now I didn't go to death screen, I'm just stuck on my dead body... I can access my gear and everything, but can't move in any way except for camera movement. How can I just die to respawn, anyone know?

I logged in today after logging out beside a tree last night (obviously a buggy one :P) and instantly broke my bones and died. Now I didn't go to death screen, I'm just stuck on my dead body... I can access my gear and everything, but can't move in any way except for camera movement. How can I just die to respawn, anyone know?

Get someone to come and kill you.