Sign in to follow this  
Sakeoe (DayZ)

calling out whoever just shot me

You learned a valuable lesson, that everyone learns at one point -- some sooner than others -- and that is you do not trust ANYONE that you aren't talking to on comms (Mumble/Skype etc etc) or people whom you don't know very well.

Thats not true.

Me and my friend was wandering around in Elektro, when we saw two other survivors.

Instead of opening fire, we talked to them, and we got their skype. We then joined up with their friends and had a 10 man party going, it was the most fun i ever had in this game.

Edited by Limo

This game = brianless COD. Move on

WTF are you on about? I've seen plently of people named Brian on the DayZ servers. ^_^

• Like 1

You are absolutly right, this story is as fake as fake-cake.

THINK guys, if YOU were OP and you'd rant about what happened to you, WOULD you mention drinking the coke?

"[...] Yeah i'm friendly don't shoot please don't shoot this is my first serious run please don't shoot me I beg you" so I lower my weapon and drink a coke (my water indicator started blinking), [...]

Mentioning the cock here, even it started blinking, makes no sense here. You would not mention, drinking the coke, unless you expect that they heard you opening the coke. But that's not being said here, since then the whole thing would be TOO obvious. The whole thing is made up to get some attention.

If you believe this story, you also belive "Friendly" from a bandits mouth.

An error occured.

You have used your maximum number of positive votes today.

WTF are you on about? I've seen plently of people named Brian on the DayZ servers. ^_^

But not with the last name COD

I used to think saying "friendly" would help. But it really doesn't, just shoot people you see on sight (unless unarmed).

does hatchet count as armed when you are running like 50 meters away from the guy that shot you? most players are assholes

This game = brianless COD. Move on

no brian? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm more prone to letting people survive if I have good rapport with them in side chat, which most servers as of now don't have. If there's no side chat, I usually don't bother with chatting... but more often than not I'm inclined to simply watch what the other guy does rather than open fire at first opportunity- not only do you find out if he's rolling with friends or not, but you can more easily catch them with their pants down.

With every death comes a lesson. You can't trust anybody in DayZ, anybody. Nice guys finish last.

i was stupid enough to trust a guy in NWAF once.I was unarmed,had only a hatchet and he had a makarov,we were on the forest,scouting for others when i saw himnext to me.I could kill him but i crawled and told him that i'm friendly and pretty much harmless,he said he has only one mag and that he will not shoot me.we looted the place,we both got a primary and a secondary,with enough mags,and we went on the forest again,and we were talking about what we're gonna do next,if we team and loot,or just leave,each one on his own direction.We decided to team up,and we saw a 3d player,he came closer shouting friendly,we told him to drop his gun or we shoot,he dropped it and the my "friend" shot me in the back..Turns out they were friends,and they used me to get the good loot,while one of them is covering the other..I had my crossair always on the other guy's head,cause i didn't trust him,but i aimed away for a second and he killed me..And you were stupid enough to let them live,AND drink a coke?even if your story is true,you're embarassing yourself and not the guy that killed you.

direct chat has been broken for me on some servers.

Untill communication is improved im Shoot on sight. unless im at the coast then ill think about it.