Sign in to follow this  
chris10164

is DayZ working at all?

all the servers are virtually dead with 20 max people on a 50 player server, i keep getting stuck at loading screen, is this happeneing to everyone?

Same problem here as well, unable to get into any severs ever since i updated to 1.7.2+beta 94700

Nope. The servers are working fine. Sometimes I have to wait 2-10 minutes in a loading screen for the game to load, but it works.

Snap, tried all the fixes people have said on the forum, no luck.

Same here, I'm stuck at the loading screen. From what I've read it might be something to do with ARMA X boxed edition, peeps were posting in another thread that like me they own the ARMA X boxed retail edition and cannot get past the loading screen. Do you have the same version of ARMA?

Some guy who has ARMA X and just ARMA 2 + OA on 2 different PC's said he can play on the non X version so I would say that implies it is X that is at fault,, Oh well i guess the dev's are working on a fix as we speak so can't really complain.. I just wish they would only roll out neew patches to a select few servers to test so we can continue playing on servers that work!