Sign in to follow this  
Johnggernaut

Looking for 'Legit' Bandit Crew

So I've been around a little over a week. I've had very few problems with the Zeds, even after 1.7.2, so I'm thinking about trying out the bandit gig.

What I mean by 'Legit' in the title, is no Alt-F4ing, switching servers to reposition, nothing that is using mechanics to gain an advantage. If I die to these guys, so be it. Also, I'm not knocking those who do these things, I just don't want to be one of them. I believe that part of the Bandit thing is taking advantage of a lack of rules. There are no (immediate) consequences, so do what it takes to win. I get that, but I believe in a bit more challenge.

I don't think I'm better than anyone, either. I just want to try out this bandit thing in what I consider a legit manner.

So, are there any crews who hold this mentality? I haven't sniped in Day Z yet, so there will probably be a period of learning, as well.

I guess I'm a legit bandit. (Though I've barely ever killed anyone. I don't tend to shoot people in the back unless they look hostile.)

I don't disconnect in the middle or after firefights without a good reason. (And never in the middle of a firefight.)

The only time I use the disconnect thing, is when I'm unarmed and being chased by zombies with no buildings around me to hide in.

I guess I'm a legit bandit. (Though I've barely ever killed anyone. I don't tend to shoot people in the back unless they look hostile.)

I don't disconnect in the middle or after firefights without a good reason. (And never in the middle of a firefight.)

The only time I use the disconnect thing, is when I'm unarmed and being chased by zombies with no buildings around me to hide in.

1. you're no bandit

2. you fail if you can't shake some zeds

Dr621, I think I may have mislead you. You sound very honorable and seem to want to just PvP. I want to hunt other players, allow them to loot a town, let's say, and then kill them after they're out of town range. Then proceed to loot them. The tracking is what is most interesting to me. If I can continually track you after you've done a town run, I feel like I've earned your loot, hehe.

I'm not concerned with if they have a weapon or not. I am not concerned if they are new or not, though I'd not just camp the noob areas as that is a lack of challenge right there.

I'll be up for some banditry[;

Sniping bishes at NWAF, stary, no dcing and all that other bs. Died yesterday though, luckily i found someone sniping in elektro, came up around him and killed him :D . took his DMR, m1911 and all the shit he had. I am a happy camper. [:

Ehh, My buddies and I have created a group, and we've established a server. We're here to kill on sight anyone and everyone that is foolish enough to come across our sights. We're maybe a week old, and we've already encountered several groups of survivors/bandits. IT's always fun to hunt, and that's what we're all about. If you want to be apart of a cold-blooded-meat-eating-war-grinding-machine, then add me on steam. Howarden. I'll hook you up, and we can go set fire to the world!

I tried adding you Howarden, but theres like 5 different names lol. im interested in your group add me if u can Tinman19951

I have just the group for you! Do you have Teamspeak by chance?

I can DL it. Haven't used it much but I know how to set up the PTT key so... ;P

Just died a bit ago as well. Planning my first trip to the NWAF tonight or tomorrow solo to see how it goes.