Sign in to follow this  
Gumzz

Blood?

Hi, i'm new

What ways can I regenerate my blood?

ty

You can either eat food such as canned food or cooked steaks from animals you gut then roast (gives more health) or get a blood transfusion from a blood bag which can be found at hospitals in the bigger cities (someone else has to transfuse you though that way)

The most common way to regenerate blood is to eat food. This means things like beans/pasta/ect. You can also kill animals and cook their meat. However, this is a much more complicated process. Blood bags, which can be found in hopspitals, give you the most blood. However, you need another player to use the blood bag on you. Your best bet is to run around in the wild until you find a goat or something and eat it. You will need a box of matches, a pile of logs or a hatchet, and a knife to kill, gut, and cook an animal.

Eat canned foods (+200 blood), eat cooked meat (You'll need a hunting knife, box of matches and some food - kill an animal - they're not that easy to find, usually open areas - aim at it and use scroll wheel, select "gut animal" - take the meat steaks, make a fire, cook meat, eat. +800 blood), Blood Bag (You'll need another player to perform a TRANSFUSION on you, by aiming at you and using scroll wheel, while having the blood bag in his inventory. Select "Give blood transfusion", you'll restore to full blood even if you only have one blood left.)

Bandages stops bleeding.

Also, if your blood drops below ~9000, you will be far more likely to get knocked down by zombies, and below ~3000, you will be prone to fainting. So it's important to have as much blood as possible at all times.

You're human, you slowly regain it slowly from time to time.. best thing to do is blood transfusion, but if you're mostly a lone hunter as like myself you should find a cow or any other four-legged animal and gut it from it's meat and cook it.. that'll fix you up!

Thanks for replys

I found an animal, gut it... then it said there is 5 peices of meat in the carcass... but when i try to loot that meat, it doesnt show there being any meat.

Can of food: 200 Blood. (Found everywhere.)

Cooked Meat: 800 Blood. (Found as Raw Meat by gutting killed animals.)

Blood Pack: Restores all blood. (Found in Hospitals and Medical Boxes around them.)

Note: Blood Packs cannot be used on yourself. You need another player to give you a Blood Transfusion.

Edited by Dr621

You're human, you slowly regain it slowly from time to time.. best thing to do is blood transfusion, but if you're mostly a lone hunter as like myself you should find a cow or any other four-legged animal and gut it from it's meat and cook it.. that'll fix you up!

You don't regenerate blood in DayZ.

By eating canned foods (200 blood per can), eating steak (800 blood per stake) or getting another player to give you a blood transfusion (restores blood to 12000)