Matty139

Introduce yourselves

I dabble in the game here and there and looking foward to the new release

I especially like the sort of realistic movement action, third person or first person view support, controller support. A lot of aspects about this system make good sense and back in the MUD days I was a big fan of "perma death" so anyway that's just why I like the game. The geography reminds me a bit of near home in the pacific northwest coast in US. But I got to learn to sound out some of these cyrillic words!

The truth is if I make it very far or not I end up starving soon enough. I never did ever find a second piece of fruit yet. Ha ha but I love that starter plum yum better than the apple. I did find a Pipsi cola recently

My most successful life ever yet I had a mask, a head flashlight, sweatpants and a FRYING PAN!  I was so proud I posted it in the media forum haha.   I found some guns, but never the matching ammo. Well anyway I think 1.21's gonna be the version I finally fill my belly good a time or two. No rush. I'm a real obstinate autodidact.

• Beans 1

Hi, I'm David a 63 3/4 year old kid in Nottingham UK.

Not played online gaming since "Enemy Territory" around 20 years ago but since I quit work I thought I'd give Dayz a shot.

I am using mobile internet at the moment which is very laggy and I keep getting kicked for bad connection, should get a decent connection in a couple of weeks and looking forward to a new challenge.

Peppe silvia is the name. 3K hours in the game. If any new players want shown the ropes in some low pop pve add me on discord 

Username   xpeppe_silvia