Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey guys, I've been playing Day Z for a while now, I'm loving it so far.

I try and be as friendly as possible, but I have had to kill people before, I'm just taking it day by day.

You'll see me playing under the name Womb Raider, I mostly play on Aus and Seattle servers.

I am josh I've been playing Arma for years now and have decided to finally have a go at this mod. Seems okay from what I've heard but I guess I'll have to find out and put my experience to the test!

Hello. I've been playing Dayz for a while now and am loving it. I try to be a good guy. My in-game name is Darius.

Hey, I play under the name of Andy, I've been slaying zombies for just over 8 weeks (since late May). In that time I've gone from being a lone wolf to slowly convincing friends they need to play this game, now we're a clan of 8 players. In all my playtime I've never shot at anyone that didn't fire on me first and so far I have gained 2 bandit kills and not a single murder. Even though some of my buddies don't play as nice or however many times I am killed for no reason other than just "being there" I will never succumb to the dark side, I will keep my humanity at all costs!

hello all.

Playing dayZ for a week now and really love it.

I'm looking for a clan tho or group of people to play together with as playing alone is ... well, kinda alone you know. Got killed several times by people who just wanna have my gear which kind sucks tbh.

About myself, i'm 35years old, living in belgium and able to play in the evening during the week and in the weekend whenever i feel to.

If you got a spot in your group/clan, feel free to message me here on the forum.

Cya

Hi, I'm The-Ghostrider, and fairly new to Arma 2 and DayZ. My steam username is counter78715 (add me if you'd like) and my Arma 2 name is Ghostrider. I could also use a gaming bud and some help/hints to point me around the game :)

Hi!

I'm Exoyo (Exoyo in-game, as well.)

Great, great mod, glad to be a part of the community!

Hi!

I'm Exoyo (Exoyo in-game, as well.)

Great, great mod, glad to be a part of the community!

Hello all. I'm Lesabre in-game. I just got Arma 2 as well as DayZ three days ago, and I'm loving it so far. Figured I might as well join the community here since I've been playing non-stop. I try to be as friendly as possible, unless alarmed. I'm from eastern US, and I'm looking for some teammates, so let me know if you're interested!

Just started. Willing to play on any US/Canadian server due to ping. I'll be on most days/nights. PM me if you're looking for new members who are committed. I'm getting a new comp purely for this game. :)

Good morning from Britain! o/

I'm Luke, (Known as T3hCr0w in game)

I'm a everyday player who's friendly to pretty much everyone as long as they don't fire first.

Nice to meet you all and I hope to play many of you. c:

hey im adam(in real life and in game) if your looking for a friendly guy to play with pm me or add me on skype-adammasias

Hi!

I'm ArrantPath, I don't play on a fixed server (largely depends on ping and space available), and I'm friendly. I assume you are, too.

However.

If you follow me, when I've asked you repeatedly, over both comms. and chat, not too...I will assume you are coming within robbery or hatchet range. I will slash a warning shot. If you keep coming, I will hit you with my hatchet. I won't kill you, but I will incapacitate you.

Also, if you kill one of my friends for shits and giggles, and I run across you, I will know who you are. If I get the chance, I'll knock you out in an urban area and let the Zeds know there's a party happening.

But I won't personally kill you.

G'day guys, been playing this mod for two days now, after a friend of mine gave me a link to a you tube vide of Dr Kimber who we believe set sounds like Arnie! I was only waiting for him to yell out "GET TO THE CHOPPER"

On a personal note my friends and I would love to thank the bandit running round the airfield last night with an axe you gave us all a splitting headache!

Great fun,and scarier than a mother-in-law!

Also good to see a level headed community too.

Hello,

Drake here. Just bought he game a few days ago and love the 'you're going to die' feeling everywhere I go. I'm on the East coast in the USA would like to meet up with the others for a zombie killing action. :) Been playing on a no PVP server trying to get a handle on things and still broke my legs trying to crawl over a train track...go figure.

P.S. my skype name is michadude2050 if you'd like to get on and kill some zeds

Later

Drake

Edited by Zeidane21

hi people

My in game name is Silva, so if you want to give me some beans...

Iam an expert in dying.

and im Brazilian

peace!

• Like 1

Hey! My name is Adam and this is one heck of an enjoyable mod!

Hey im kollozal22 here and ingame.

Haven't really played yet but hoping too soon as i install all the arma stuff.

Ill be friendly. Hopefully ;)

Only just found this forum! Hello. I'm Sula. I've been trying to play day z for about a month with no success. Yet last night's latest download and reinstall attempt worked. I suspect battle eye (is that what it's called) caused it because McAffee asked me if I would allow access to it and I said yes, always. But I've never been asked before, so maybe that's why day z wouldn't work?

Today I played my first game and lasted a few hours before thirst drove me into town and a zombie caught me. I thought I'd died a second time but I checked and I'm lying in a heap in cherno bleeding out and prayer for death.

I have no desire to kill other players, would never kill an unarmed person, and if I had a weapon I would only use it if shot at first or to kill the evil zombie swarm. :)

I live in the suburbs of London and would love to meet up on a server with friendly people to explore and survive together! Feel free to message me if you like.

I'm Grizzled. Ryan in game. That seems backwards, but oh well.

I am in Texas and haven't really found a good server to stick with, so I bounce around a little.

Hey guys! new to this game (kinda) i wanna team up with maybe one or two players! im 16 and from UK online now. and most days. i have good gear and it would be great if you had good gear too, (you cant survive very long with wallys and people with fuck all gear) add me on skype if ya wanna team! my skype- l00katmydr3ams

Hi! I'm Arach. Go by the same name in-game.

I come from Norway, and am the friendliest survivor out there! But i'll probably turn away and run if i see you.

Hello all I'm heyfunny you might recognize the name from my DayZ for DummieZ series on Youtube

I am and will always be friendly.

Always on the look out for people to help out.

I play as Dr. Martin Katz, [heyfunnygaming] Kasumi or [TAZLOBA] heyfunny

I'm jumping servers constantly looking for that safe haven where bored hackers are less likely to strike,.. :/

heyfunny on skype and steam. ^_^

Edited by heyfunny