Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey guys! I'm Bruyn

I'm new to the game but learning quickly.. if you see me, please don't kill me, we could have a nice chat and maybe play together! :-)

Spathic... been playing solo for several weeks now. I've been able to easily survive on my own and defend myself, but now I'm looking for a group to team up with for a change of pace.

ok my 1st time posting my name Dustin aka Mystified or xbl mystifieddos419 im friendly well if u give me a chance to be so i try to avoid any players for the most part and will shot on site unless other wise asked if friendly iv died to many times but i would really like to get a group or a clan going iv been playing for some time now and got idk over 250 hours of game time in to this and to a point to where me and my buddy either hunt players or idk start a clan so i really dont want to start hunting players karma sucks if u know what i mean so idk if i get people to/or think its a good idea to join up and r for real about it we can work something out so i guess email me or privet massage me Mystifieddos419@gmail.com

Names Gatortribe in game. I say I'm friendly but cautious, but I think I'm too friendly (I looked at someone with an M16A2 while holding a revolver. Didn't shoot because I didn't have it in me. Apparently he did...).

Just noticed this thread. SO, might as well post.

Hello people :D

I go by Tenebris on the forums. My in game at the moment...cause I sold my soul to a clan is PVT M.Collins [2ndID]...Big name x3

Anyway, friendly person with non hostile intentions. If you need a blood bag or morphine or something like that, I'll get on and to you as soon as possible.

Anything else? Hope not. Hope to game with some of ya :P

Hello dear Day Z community!

I am ScarPhase, or as known in DayZ and Arma II as Samurai

I love the mod and I am playing it like a month or sth.

I always hoped to get the oppurtunity to cause an immense bloodbath upon the Zombies > :D

I love swords and am always wishing that they will add somewhen Katanas as Meele weapons xD

Ingame I am super friendly until I lose very good stuff ekse I am as I said as harmful as a fly...

ye i am a peaceful guy, till it gets serious :D

Looking forward to make good friends and having some fun in the forums.

Keep it Real ^^

Edited by Samurai a.k.a ScarPhase

Hello, My Name is Emilio Estrada (I play with my real name online, such a n00b, lol) and I like fair play, and helping other people survive.

If you shoot me I won't hesitate to kill me; if you help me out, I will reward you and protect you if possible, deal?

Hello all.

I'm Jason in-game. Despite being burned by other players in past lives, I'm still open to the possibility of sticking to co-op, though I'm currently in the middle of nowhere. It is a great mod so far; I'm liking the exploring and looting aspects of it. Surviving on my own has worked, and has been pretty fun, though the game is becoming easier rather quickly and has a few abusable aspects that I'm trying not to use.

So many seem to have been conditioned to "shoot first, ask questions later", but I'm trying to fight that. Last few encounters with friendlies have been promising. I do my best to call friendly and not make other people nervous, and with the cache of medical supplies I've come across, I'm considering becoming a wandering medic if such a thing is feasible.

Take care all. Don't let deaths get you down.

Christowolf here,experienced gamer kinda new to dayZ lookin for 20-30+hr week players to team with.If interested message me :)

Hi my name is Jeb ..... Just trying to survive and avenge the deaths of my family. Zombies took them and ate them.... my goal is to find the zombies that did this to my family and give them the pay back they deserve.

• Like 1

Hi, my game name is Redcell and play as a survivor, but not afraid to shoot anyone that looks suscipious =P PM me or add me on steam if you wanna join and have some fun.

Steam: r3dc311868

Hey there guys, i play as MATT on the servers, i know so creative. i do not shoot on site south of stary sabor and i love playing in squads!

This apocalypse has torn us all in half so let's choose a side.

Hello all.

Names John.old timer.From Ireland.

Love this game been a big Zombie fan for years.in work we have talked about what we would do if it happened now i can play it out :)

Been mainly playing solo.Was with a squad for a bit but they split up.So no home server now :(.

Steam: akasha6663

name in game is: Monkey

Try to be friendly, currently around 40% killed on sight, 40% killed by accident/misunderstanding and find other friendlies about 20%, usually unarmed newspawns :P

Generally hanging around cherno/elektro or stary sobor as prefer the action and can usually be found on UK25

Hello Friends.

My name is Farid (EFEC_Turksman in game) i live in south America (Venezuela to be exactly) im 26 years old and i work as a sales man.

Hoping to kill some zombies :).. im new in this mod never played it so i hope you guys if we meet in game lets have a good time.

If you need a team mate, feel free to add me on Steam and well go out there.. Turksman out.!!

Hi,

my name is hus and I am looking for someone to team up with. I play usually on DE, NL,UK servers so add me on steam if u like. My steam acc is husara

Edited by husara

Hey whats up. Me and my freinds are always looking to meet up with other players. We have our own server plus a vent server. US 1507

Hi my ign is Tsuka I don't shoot at anyone unless shot at first and you can see how that works out. So if anyone would like to do something let me know I guess.

Names Devin

Live in the US, so you can catch me on US Servers during the day, and at night i head over to the DE side. ( No NVG's ). I am normally passive and neutral toward other survivors, and only kill in order to defend myself once fired upon.

I am currently seeking a group or clan to join, as i have been playing for 3 Months and have only been with mediocre and amateur groups of 2-5 Before.

Hello all.

I'm Arinoth here, and Arinoth on Arma2.

I live in the U.S. and play this game at least for an hour or two on days that I work and a bit longer on days that I don't. I'd have to say I'm neutral towards other players.. mostly because my experiences with other players is getting shot by 2-3 of them or just one really well geared one without a word spoken, most of the times in the back.

I've only been playing since the Summer Sale of Arma2 about two weeks ago, and I love the mod despite the fact that I can never keep any good gear longer than an hour before getting surprise murdered by other players. Not to say other players attribute for ALL my deaths, just a majority of them.

I'm looking for a group of friendly players, possibly even a clan to join with either Skype, TS, or Mumble for voice chat. If anyone has openings or interest, hit me up through PM's here.

I'm Chris and my nick is Lockbain. Just bought the game and it's great! Can't wait to run into some good trustworthy players!