Sign in to follow this  
Thunder1

New Zealand/Aus servers almost constant de-syncing

Hello

Lately after the release of 1.7.2, I have had trouble with the constant de-syncing of my local servers (australia/New zealand) this has been extremely annoying due to the fact that player/zombies do not move for quite extensive periods of time. This makes the game so hard to play and I was wondering if anything is being done to strengthen the Oceanic servers possibly? I know this is not happening on my side only because when I go to the player list everyone is de syncing by 10,000, also when I join american servers there is NO de-syncing whatsoever and player/zombies move smoothly.

Please give us players down here some love! :(

NZ servers are currently horrible. Plus half are them are still on 1.7.1.5 catering to the whole 10 people that are still on the old version.

I can't get into a game... i sit on char creation forever.

• Like 1

Yep. Constant lag. People/zombies teleporting around. Ever since the patch it has been really horrible.

Server side there were two versions of the patch. First one was missing some stuff.

Depending on when the NZ's updated, they may have the old version......

I updated one server right away and had to roll it back and wait for the later version in the evening

Yeah, there has definately been an increase in server instability following the patch, but even before it, it was still incredibly bad, this needs to be fixed.

We've updated our server also to the second hotfix patch but we are still getting out of sync within minutes on our server.

I'm afraid it isn't the fault of the server admins themselves but more likely a bug in the current release.

It wasn't perfect before the patch but it has gotten far worse. It's basically not playable as is, where before it was okay. I gave my friend a transfusion in elektro and then proceeded to run to the hospital and surrounding buildings. For about the next minute my character was stuck where I gave him the transfusion. I was free to run around but my character, to my friend, was still just sitting there. He could loot items from my backpack and if an enemy came along, they could kill me. I have had numerous instances of just running down the road and falling over dead because my character is being shown where I was 40 seconds ago and somebody has shot me. Numerous instances of shooting somebody and waiting 30 seconds to see them appear 80meters down the road, dead.

This combined with the monster load times my friends and I have been experiencing just before and now since the patch, makes for a poor experience. Initially load times were 15 seconds max, with mild cases of server de-syncing. Now it takes upto 5-6 minutes with issues mentioned previously. Is this just an Aus/NZ issue or is it widespread?

Is this happening on the AusArmA servers as well?

We get time dilation though after the mission has been running a while, but I haven't heard players mention large/long periods of dsync.

I have been having problems where i am stuck either on character create or on waiting for host

I have been having problems where i am stuck either on character create or on waiting for host

Yes this is currently happening at the moment, cant even get into the game. Meh, what can ya do. <_<