Sign in to follow this  
Jackftw

I don't want to live in Chernarus anymore.

Just getting in a casual day of DayZ, fresh spawn because I crashed my van and blew up my 12th day survivor >.>

Running into the Balota airstrip with no gear, I come across another survivor :D

He seemed to be bleeding out so I walked up to him, told him I was friendly and used the only bandage I had on him. Yay me! I tell him once again, I was friendly and I was just going to check the control tower for loot. I asked him if he wanted me to leave, and he just looked at me with no response what so ever. So I figure whatever, I'll just leave and head to the military camp south. As I turn around to leave, BANG BANG BANG BANG and I'm dead. And then through direct chat I hear ''haha, fucking friend-fag''.

I was mad bro. So fueled by revenge I sprinted my skinny ass to the military camp south of the Airstrip. I found a lee enfield and 2 mags. THIS WAS MY CHANCE FOR REVENGE. So once again I ran my skinny ass, and made it to the airstrip where I saw the douche attempting to loot one of the dead soldiers. I aimed down the sights, aimed at his head, and pulled the trigger.

GG random asshole in the Balota Airstrip.

Edited by Jackftw
  • Like 6

And thats the case for the prosecution your honour.... Good work

Thats awesome man! I love to hear of stuff like that, too bad it's hard to find true friendlies anymore. Everyone is so paranoid now... Keep up the good karma though - it will come back to you...

I have a similar story. I run into a group of three guys. I asked them if I could join them, as they pretty much had me surrounded and I had no weapons. They agree to let me tag along for a bit. We are in a building, and they aggro a bunch of zombies. I have no weapon, but one of the guys goes down. I happen to have an Epipen on me, so I try to use it on him. As soon as he's back up, his friend axes me in the back. For no reason. There were even zombies still around, attacking them. But he chooses to kill me, after I just tried to help his buddy. What is wrong with some people?

Edited by Sandwichx

Die, die, die f*cker!!

Know yer feeling bro. Never had a revenge kill tho...

Good. Let the hate consume you.

Soon, you will be one of us. You might fight it at first, but you'll soon be reminded of that asshole every time you go to help a survivor.

How he betrayed you.

How he belittled you.

How you softly pulled that trigger, with those iron sights lined right up with his skull cap.

How the Enfield round slowly passed through his skull, and exited the other side, a useless hunk.

And that soft thud he made as he collapsed, dead, on the ground.

You'll remember that for the rest of your life.

And you'll want to feel it again.

• Like 1

Soon, you will be one of us. You might fight it at first, but you'll soon be reminded of that asshole every time you go to help a survivor.

How he betrayed you.

How he belittled you.

How you softly pulled that trigger, with those iron sights lined right up with his skull cap.

How the Enfield round slowly passed through his skull, and exited the other side, a useless hunk.

I like this, haha.

How he betrayed you.

How he belittled you.

Glorious.

First of all, good job indeed! Secondly: I'm a bit sad that he did that to you but I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles... I'll try to grin and bear it though, offer a friendly voice to anyone in Chernarus. Even if I might not get one back...

Yeah, I had a similar thing happen, but I didn't die. I was camping the NWAF for snipers (I kill them for their gear instead of taking the time to loot the barracks) and a person asked in local if anyone was at the NWAF. I hailed him, spoke to him a little to find out what he was doing there and what he needed.

He said he was in a hangar with a broken leg, and had recently spawned there, and that his friend was a sniper but neither had any morphine. SO, he wanted me to come over and help him. He told me his friend was no longer set up in the NWAF and was friendly as long as I didn't harm him (I knew this was BS, as a person that isn't there can't hurt you if you harm someone, basic freaking common sense).

But this tells me there is someone here with gear I might want, and only having the basic survival tools, an M4A3 and not much else (Camo suit, food, water canteens, etc) I decided to hunt for his 'sniper'. I told him I'd be there soon, a standard lie, but it would take me some time to close the distance (which was really time I needed to hunt for the sniper, as I was already nearby, not far off as I led him to believe). I stalked around but was unable to find his buddy and decided that maybe he did pack up and leave, and I didn't have much to lose anyhow. I moved towards the hanger the guy claimed to be in and noticed the large amount of zombies walking around there and nowhere else, telling me he was IN the hangar, and not stationed outside of it with a rifle in waiting. So before I approached, I told him I was just around the corner, right as a zombie started to cross out into the open near the rather large entrance.

*Ratatatatatata*, his AK goes off at the thing he obviously thought was me. I watched the zombies head in and make short work of him, so I guess he really did have a broken leg and was unable to run away. But when zombies started to appear at the other end of the airfield I decided not to check and see what he might have on him.

Long story short, I never found his sniper friend, and left the airfield 3 days later after finding no one of real value to loot.

So I figure whatever, I'll just leave and head to the military camp south. As I turn around to leave, BANG BANG BANG BANG and I'm dead. And then through direct chat I hear ''haha, fucking friend-fag''.

Why would you turn your back on a random stranger with a gun who has sat in silence while you tried to communicate?

Why would you turn your back on a random stranger with a gun who has sat in silence while you tried to communicate?

What else could I have done? I was freshly spawned, no weapon.