Sign in to follow this  
Akeldama X

Stuck in.. Wastelands...?

I just joined a game and I'm stuck in something that I guess is called "The Wastelands"?

It's all open fields, hills and grass. No trees, barely any animals, no zombies, ZERO TOWNS. I've been heading east and south for like 40 mins and nothing. Someone please help me get out of this place, I'm running low on food and water and I have good items :(

You're in the debug hill... You probably glitched and got stuck in there. Better if you respawn.

Well, if you have a compass, you could go to the east to get out of the debug area.

I've been heading that way for a bit, does it take long?

Well, that's something I don't know, I've never been there. lol

But I believe it must be several kilometers to avoid players to get in there.

Spawning in the debug area is sometimes caused by corrupt data.

Maybe re installing the mod will solve your problem, also only connect to servers which are up to date.

But it's very likely that you will have to respawn and loose all your gear but hey, never get attached to it.

Try playing the last update (1.7.2) where that glitch has been fixed.

When you get that glitch, try to not move or do anything, just log out and log into another server, it may fix it or not, anyway updating its a better fix.

Edited by HalloweeNGT

It took me 2,5h. i ran SE, then when vertical grid started to move, ran to E. If youll run to SE all the time then youll get to kamenka. But after 1 h you should turn to E and youll get somwhere at Y grid - 21