svalax

Let's use those jerry cans! Also melee..

Melee attack/weapons:

(Because seeing that one axe in the tree stump without being able to touch it, is annoying.)

Helps defend yourself even when you're out of ammo.

For example, you should be able to use your fists, but finding a baseball bat or a crowbar gives longer range and higher damage.

This will do for a silent kill of a single zombie, but should not be efficient enough to kill several charging zombies.

...and on that note:

Chain saws!

Using jerry cans as ammunition, meaning it will take up a lot of space to keep an extra set. Should also sound a lot, drawing attention of zombies far away.

Should of course use your main weapon slot, since it's too large to carry in your pocket.

Also,

I see a lot of generators everywhere. Or at least that's what I think they are - the white vans that stands next to some buildings.

I'd like to see them being put to some use! Load some jerry cans in them to provide towns with electricity and light for a few minutes.

This could mean that the surrounding zombies will get interested and getting closer to that light. Easier to see things in towns, but a lot more zombies.

This generator could also make sound, so one should not stay too close, since it too draws the attention from zombies.

That's it for now, please tell me what you think.

Also, thanks for an awesome game!

//svalax