Sign in to follow this  
Bental

Angels of Mercy

Angels of Mercy.

I am starting an... Affiliation... Does not matter where you live, what server you play on, or if you are in a clan. If you are mature and seek to rebuild this broken wasteland, come to us.

What will make a good angel of mercy? You must be patient. You must recognize that there will be those who seek to destroy us. In the beginning, you WILL die. A lot. Your aim should be to help supply other survivors. Give them food, medication, ammunition.

In time, I hope to bring trust back into this world.

My directive:

-Never fire first. EVER. The only exception to this are people who have been cast out if our circle.

-Set up tents on the outskirts of main cities. Stock them with water bottles, tools, and sidearms. Anything to help survivors avoid the deathwatch that is costal cities.

-Help fellow Angels first, then survivors.

---------------

Anyway. The challenge was laid out. If you want to see a change in gameplay, it will be up to us to do it. Devs won't do it for us.

This group is intended to be big. No restrictions.

This isn't a typical clan. This is supposed to be more of a world-wide symbol that though another person may be in another clan, or faction, they are also an angel and mean you no harm.

We will have identifiers to tell each other apart, which I'll tell you after you are accepted (prevent people from mimicking with malicious intent)

Post in here, with your thoughts.

People can be expelled from this faction. The only way for this to happen is betraying another angel, or initiating a gun fight.

If you witness an angel giving aid, and he is gunned down, you may dispatch the attacker. In fact I encourage you to work in pairs to this end.

I will keep a list of people in the next post, of survivor and forum names.

If you are expelled, your name will be crossed out. This mark will never be taken away.

Also I am aware of bandits attempting to infiltrate us for easy picks. If you see an angel acting in a hostile manner, tell me directly, and I will put out the word to everyone else to monitor him.

Edited by Bental
  • Like 1

Angels:

Billy Joans. - Bental.

Edited by Bental

Much as this is mildly amusing, you gotta hate comedians who swear incessantly for no good reason... Seriously, just stick to the jokes <_<