Sign in to follow this  
decypheriify

My first kill

After logging in dead one day (no idea why, just died as soon as I loaded into the map, I had just found the coveted NVG's the night before and had been alive for about 20ish days).

I decided to release some of my frustrations against zombies with a hatchet. It unsurprisingly didn't end well.

So after respawning again, and meeting up with my friend, we headed to prig? what ever that town just north of Cherno is, we entered the barn, and oh boy what nice pile o' loot did that have it in, I grabbed a Lee, he a CZ500, and went, well tried to go on our merry way.

After what seems about 30 seconds after exiting the barn, we start getting fired upon, so he heads for the treeline to get a better view and gets shot in the leg, which of course breaks. (I kinda laughed a bit at him, as he never seems to have any decent luck in DayZ) I just leave him in the dirt because he is still being shot at, and I thought maybe I could catch the guys shooting at him. I start flanking around the buildings to try get behind them, pop out to where I thought they were, didn't see anyone, so started heading back to my friends corpse to grab some of his loot, and low and behold, they are there looting his corpse. (I don't think they knew I was there)

So I deemed it necessary to stop these guys looting my mates corpse, shot the lookout of the pair, as he was definitely the bigger threat, went to shoot at the other, and poof he disappears in a puff of logic.

Got an alice pack, map, compass, binocs, and enough food and water to last me a while.

I was a strictly no PvP guy before this moment, I don't know why I decided to kill these two, I could have easily gone on my way, I guess I was just caught up in the moment, with the adrenaline pumping though me, that was the only option.

I think after this experience though, I'll change more to live and let live. If you don't seem a threat I'll let you be, I understand that this may get me shot in the back more than once, but I accept that, I'd rather help someone than kill them because I might need help in the future, and they might be the only one around with what I need, and who knows, they might remember that I helped them out and do the same for me.

But yeah, that's my first kill, ain't the greatest I know, but for me. It's definitely a life-changer.

Hmm, about 30min's ago i had a double barrelled shotgun and some dude on his mic said Friendly, did not have no weapon, i shot him in the face and took his bandage, was a good shot too one hit kill in teh face.

I also said friendly, then shot him, sorry dennis. Not really though was funny as hell

Edited by Authentic92

My first kill that I made that wasnt needed was when I saw some guy coming at me on a bike. I took my makarov and unloaded the mag into his face. THem I stole his bike. I enjoyed this thoroughly

My first kill was a month ago when I was still a noob, I walk in to a barn at Bor and I see a guy on the 2nd floor looting. I opened fire and put several rounds of my makarov into him. I died later due to my wounds suffered in the firefight cause I didnt know how to stop the bleeding at the time.