Sign in to follow this  
matt.25@hotmail.com

Should I wait until September?

25 bucks... for hours of entertainment. Or 5 beers! easy choice. Get both and be happy

only 5 beers for $25... that's a little worrying, over here you can get a 4 cans for £3.25.

least i'm not the only one who drinks whilst playing online games.

only 5 beers for $25... that's a little worrying, over here you can get a 4 cans for £3.25.

least i'm not the only one who drinks whilst playing online games.

he was talking about going out and getting beers at a pub or bar.

If they make this game stand alone, which would mean we would have to buy it again. I am out not going to waste more money on it.

he was talking about going out and getting beers at a pub or bar.

you can't drink and game like that... besides i can't i'd have to have a parent with me since i'm 17 still, just 5 more months and i can buy booze... assuming i have money left... spent most of last months wage on building a PC so i can play dayz. (not just for dayz, i'm gonna be doing a lot of stuff for college next year so it's gonna be handy)

People so easily forget that when you buy ArmA2: Combined Operations you're not buying DayZ... You're buying ArmA2, and ArmA2 is a great game! Sure, it has its flaws, but overall the experiences I've gained from playing ArmA2 with friends has been so rewarding.

I suggest buying the game now, as not only will you be getting ArmA2 and Operation Arrowhead, you'll also be a part of the DayZ movement in its most important phase: The part where we gamers have the most influence on what direction the game goes in. Even if the development team maintains its philosophy of always listening to player input, this is the most important part of DayZ's growth and the most change to the game will occur now -- and that change will be largely brought about by gamers who decided that being a part of this experience in the "puberty" (If you will.) phase of this game's life was worth the extra money. And trust me, it is definitely worth it!

• Like 2

hey i just want to make sure the non-steam version is where you get a disc delivered right? do they charge for delivery?

Point? I never "paid" for it in the first place. I bought ARMA 2 for dayz but when I downloaded Dayz I did not pay a single dime.

Quit kidding yourself. People are buying Arma 2 for Day-Z and only Day-Z. Most of these people will never touch Arma 2 itself. I only did to fly a huey to get used to it incase I randomly found one in game.

I only bought arma 2 for dayz haha. But now that I actually start to play Arma 2 it's a lot of fun. I think this steam summer sale will be the only thing that goes on sale for dayz. So I suggest you get it now.

i say yes its worth the money as you can tell by how fast its growing yes there are bugs but its alpha and i love it so far bought arma2 just for dayz