Manlytears

An example of the behaviour that will get you instantly banned. Deleted shortly.

You Russians are like rats honestly' date=' you join English only speaking servers and constantly hammer them until they either crash or de-sync like crazy, if the dev's had any sense they would I.P range ban the entire shit hole that is known as the Ukraine.

Stop joining U.S, UK and other English speaking servers you are told time and time again to shut the fuck up with your pig language but you continue to spam side chat and text, we don't want you on our servers.

1) Russians are on Day Z 24/7 because they don't have formal education and their parents sit them infront of video games to make them shut up

2) Only European country that refuses to speak english and ruins videogames with your low I.Q stinky slav attitudes.

Get the fuck off Day Z you aren't wanted and neither is your shitty ping.

Edit: I also realise you pleb slavs won't be able to read this.

Ебать России.

[/quote']

Thank you for permabanning this ignorant moron and please leave this thread up as an example for all to see that mindless racism and douchebaggery of the highest order will not be tolerated here.

49,000000 Proxies you think you can actually ban me for stating the truth, you'll regret disrespecting the king of /v/ just wait.

Russians beware you're in for a scare.

I like how the Mod is blatantly a Russian considering his horrible spelling and grammar in my ban message' date=' what an embarrassment.

[/quote']

I'm clearly not russian, and I wasn't writing you a novel for your efforts. Get out.

Manlytears is well known for being an idiot, griefer and cheat/hacker in games. Last game I saw him banned from was CS:GO

ManlyTears, we are happy to have you on the forums as long as you behave the way that is expected. Please stop continuing to create new accounts to simply abuse players from a different race or country as your own. It's an international game, and thus everyone needs to be courteous to one another.

ManlyTears' date=' we are happy to have you on the forums as long as you behave the way that is expected. Please stop continuing to create new accounts to simply abuse players from a different race or country as your own. It's an international game, and thus everyone needs to be courteous to one another.

[/quote']

by different race are you implying russians arent human?

ManlyTears' date=' we are happy to have you on the forums as long as you behave the way that is expected. Please stop continuing to create new accounts to simply abuse players from a different race or country as your own. It's an international game, and thus everyone needs to be courteous to one another.

[/quote']

by different race are you implying russians arent human?

There is a difference between the words race and species, hope this helps.

Thread locked. Left up as an example of unacceptable forum behaviour and for review.

Cheers.

Trolls are perma-banned on sight regardless of the context