Sign in to follow this  
jimmy_rustlers

Loggin newbs

So today I found a newb on the beach at night. He tried to impersonate some sculpture at first, then go clever and did the prone thing. But when even this wasn't worked werll - he did a barrel roll! How brilliant!

Nope. So here I am, sitting before him with AK74u pointed at his face. I was able to shoot him from afar, had friend with DMR who was able to pick him even further. So there was some obvious reason in this with him alive. No friendlies in Cherno, I know. But I had lots of beans and soda with me and I decided to share with a newb. May be even give him Makarov with no ammo in hopes to shoot each other later. But he logged. Okay... I know this game well. I know that this is bad to kill the newbs as my sniper fella mentioned. But it felt so wrong... Logging newbie. Oh well... So this dude logged back and I was waiting for him. He shat his pants and logged out again. Then logged back a bit further from the last spot. I shot few rounds just to scare him off so he logged again... And logged back. Eventually I got bored and killed the dude. He still managed to Alt+f4 in the end but he was dead already.

What's wrong with this people? Is it hard to play fair? Is it so hard to grow a pair and didn't log out at the beach when you still don’t have anything to lose? Next time I’m gonna visit beach with a crowbar... Just to make this long and painful. And some decent weapon in my pack as a reward for those who have some balls and didn't log off at the first sight of danger.

Edited by Jimmy Rustlers

Oh. My God.

This should be bannable.

Anyone ever played Diablo II? (Ikno, mentioning this after D3 is released, is just meh, and im probably gonna get flamed because some people didn't like it, or played it till they got tired of it, and are now hating at people who mentions this game on forums) - well anyways, there was a feature in that game, that allowed players to disconnect/connect from servers x times each hour. or 6 hours. or w/e, something like this.

Well, this should be implemented on the DayZ servers.

Perhaps I will take a look through the endless of pages in the suggestions area, and if I don't find anything similiar to this, then I'll post it.

Will someone spare me the pain by letting me know (+link), if they've ever seen a topic like this?

-op-

Kids.

well anyways, there was a feature in that game, that allowed players to disconnect/connect from servers x times each hour. or 6 hours. or w/e, something like this.

Well, this should be implemented on the DayZ servers.

Perhaps I will take a look through the endless of pages in the suggestions area, and if I don't find anything similiar to this, then I'll post it.

Will someone spare me the pain by letting me know (+link), if they've ever seen a topic like this?

There was a lot topics and suggestions like this. But this is not the case. DayZ becoming known as a game where you can log off out of any trouble. So now we heave newbs who didn't know anything about the game. How to hide, how to react to strangers... But they know how to log off. This is the first thing what this one newb knew. And this is sad one...

Edited by Jimmy Rustlers

I liked the part where you were camping what is presumably spawn points with a carbine and you had someone providing overwatch. Riveting tale, chap.

Edited by Lincolnshire Poacher
  • Like 2

I liked the part where you were camping what is presumably spawn points with a carbine and you had someone providing overwatch. Riveting tale, chap.

One sneaky makarov, heck even a crowbar, behind you is death.

Indeed a nice tale of you with the AK carbine killing noobs with overwatch

there should a be a 5-10 minute break everytime You character is in conflict or pvp before logging, I ran into a 6 man caravan, downed 4 of them the other guy ran around elecktro while i chased him through the apartments, he hid in a room and "Player... is disconnecting" I was like, dude are you serious... :| Gotta go back and loot the 4 bodies i dropped, still got alot for just having only a AKS, But yeah the first sentence should be a great suggestion.

I don't think anyone likes combat loggers, or server hopping loot farmers.

Hmm I cant start new topic so im gonna post this here.

to the two players i killed near golovo no norway1 to day..

Thank you for NOT beeing disconnecting bitches...

I take my hat off to you. I only go the name of one of you "antikrist" but still gj staying trough the fight.. I was gonna let you live with your lee enfield but you just had to try to shoot my friend. That I could not let you get away with..

Sorry for killing you but it was a good fight,,,

Thank you..

Thinker

What's wrong with this people? Is it hard to play fair? Is it so hard to grow a pair

The amount of hypocrisy in this part is off my charts.

Either that, or you're a mediocre troll.

The amount of hypocrisy in this part is off my charts.

Either that, or you're a mediocre troll.

Care to explain? I know it is easier to accuse people than properly define your point. It is sooo hard when you don't have one actually... :D

bwahahaha, touché, good sir

Care to explain? I know it is easier to accuse people than properly define your point. It is sooo hard when you don't have one actually... :D

Seriously? You run up to an unarmed noob with overwatch in your back and then you accuse him of not playing fair and tell him to grow a pair?

Please.

Seriously? You run up to an unarmed noob with overwatch in your back and then you accuse him of not playing fair and tell him to grow a pair?

Please.

Got to say i am with these guys, what you did sucks dude. The game is so much more fun when people shoot back