remkoe

DE 19 player ban for killing admin LoL

Today, me and 3 friends, playing around on DE 19 (Hosted by TAIWENDO (taiwendo@gmail.com)) decided to head off to NW airfield to do a nice loot run. The server didn't have a lot of people on it so we just rushed through the airfield. Arriving at south barracks I spot 2 guys in the southern barracks and I ask my group if it were them. They said no one was in there, so I unloaded half a clip of my AKM in them. I look at the bottom left and one of the guys was Taiwendo. Our group actually had a good laugh because we never killed a server admin before. After looting their sweet Bizon SD and M16 ACOG we decide to go to Vybor to get some supplies, then come back to see if something else is happening at NW.

Once back at the southern barracks we see another guy in the barracks. We obviously kill him, I arrive somewhat later and decide to guard the group a bit, camping behind the barracks in a pine tree.

This is where it all happened, I get shot and I didn't even have time to turn around. I respawn at Komarovo and I check out the lighthouse. I get the message "BattlEye Ban: (Cheating/Hacking)". I literally have NO idea why this message would come up. Is this me or is this some 12 year old admin who gets pissed because he gets killed by someone who's playing on his server? I really wonder cause I haven't even touched a hacked weapon, imagine me hacking in general.

I was really scared that it was a global ban because it was my first time getting banned, and I thought BattlEye bans would only go for global ones. Luckily it isn't global, even though I still wonder why the fuck I would get banned for killing an admin.

Is there any way to resolve this issue? This admin doesn't reply to his e-mails because I have already sent one a few days ago about what made my stuff dissapear (probably server rollback, wanted to be sure though).

Oh and if you read this, Taiwendo: thanks for the sweet bizon, Got it safely stored on another server ;)

Oh and if you read this, Taiwendo: thanks for the sweet bizon, Got it safely stored on another server ;)

So you are saying you server hop? Also if it wasn't a Global Ban, and you obviously have a "safe zone" in another server, why do you care?

Edited by Sheepdawg

Why server hop? So you tell me I should always stick to one server or else I'm a server hopper? The one where we have our camp on really lags and I ofcourse got back on it to get the Bizon in a safe place. I don't know why that would be seen as server hopping, I don't camp barracks and switch servers constantly. Also, that logging out was like 15 minutes after killing them, I then came back pretty quick.

Oh and I care because it's a decent server to play on. Have been playing on there for quite some time and it always worked fine for me.

Edited by remkoe

Even though the OP is a dick weed server hopper the admin should not be abusing their powers like that

• Like 1

How is the op a server hopper. Just because he went to another server long after he killed someone. He's not server hopping to get loot so what's the big deal. The guys I play with we have camps on 2 different servers. That way if one server is down we play on the other. You guys are just being whining babies

• Like 3

this thread isnt about someone server hopping and storing his new found weapons at his base, its about someone being banned by an admin who clearly has no respect for the game or the rules.

if what the OP said is correct, then this is clearly an abuse of power by the admin and unless this admin can prove that the OP cheated, he is destroying the equal balance between player and admin.

if you let this guy (admin) slide, imagine the next time you kill an admin and minutes later you find that youre banned, sure you can play on another server, but the rules are rules and they clearly state that you cannot ban people for killing you, and thats equality among players is what makes dayz and interesting and enjoyable mod

• Like 4

I have written to you, by e-mail that I have for you, log off and banned.

We play without Exploits, your log you out just to escape death.

And then will log back in and shoot us back behind.

For you and your friends have a 24 hr. BAN get.

Because for every administrator was something you kicking and banning.

I have not banned you because you have killed me.

I've banned you for it as you have killed me and my friends.

Simply logout and login, something happens to unfair.

Edited by Taiwendo

Ok...english clearly not your first language. That's fine. You are being accused of abusing power for banning someone without a legitimate reason. Burden of proof is on you to show that he was logging off and logging back on during combat. Proof is in the logs. Let's see em.

• Like 2

Even though the OP is a dick weed server hopper the admin should not be abusing their powers like that

Not even close to being a server hopper. I guess you only play on 1 server 100% of the time.

this is nothing but he said she said,

without any proof this may still be considered admin server abuse

What...?