RAM: 2.0 GB

OS:Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit

DirectX version:11.0

Free Disk Space: 372.4 GB

Video Card:

MSI Radeon HD 7770 1GB GDDR5 PCie 3.0 OC Eyefinity

Please help me.

:(

I cant say for sure, but Ive tried it with my laptop (2.1ghz dual, 8gb ram, radeon hd 4200 256mb) and that couldnt run arma2 let alone dayz. BUT, I play it on my PC (4.2ghz quad. 4gb ram, msi 560 ti 1gb) and that runs arma2 at ~40fps on full, and dayz ~ 30fps on full. So I recon you could definatly play, but not on full im afraid.

Can i play dayz with this specs?

CPU: AMD Athlon™ 7750 Dual-Core

CPU SPEED:2.7 GHz

Video Card:

Please help me.

Definitely, your GPU is absolutely sufficient, however i would consider overclocking the CPU a little bit, as DayZ is quite CPU demanding

Most likely. Go on a "can i run it" website and select Arma 2.

DayZ runs slightly worse that Arma2, due to the performance of the persistance and syncing system.

Definitely, your GPU is absolutely sufficient, however i would consider overclocking the CPU a little bit, as DayZ is quite CPU demanding

I'm getting different answer..

Like,yes you can.

You can but no on full

And answers like you..

And yes i did use canirunit.com

And it only said i needed a new graphic for minimum..and a new cpu for recomended.

Well what cpu would i need?

Can i play dayz with this specs?

CPU: AMD Athlon™ 7750 Dual-Core

CPU SPEED:2.7 GHz

Video Card:

Please help me.

2GB RAM for 1gb graphcs? 'o.O

I'm getting different answer..

Like,yes you can.

You can but no on full

And answers like you..

And yes i did use canirunit.com

And it only said i needed a new graphic for minimum..and a new cpu for recomended.

I play on HD 5670 and it runs well on lower detail settings. You of course wont be able to set everything to high, however you will be able to play reasonable reasonable medium settings.

Well what cpu would i need?

The faster the better :)

I play on HD 5670 and it runs well on lower detail settings. You of course wont be able to set everything to high, however you will be able to play reasonable reasonable medium settings.

The faster the better :)

To play on high what graphic card would i need?

IS that good or bad? im really new to this kind of things.

I overlooked you have only two gigs of ram, my bad. Therefore i would advice you to buying some 8GB module (the speed doesnt really matter), those are pretty cheap these days...

I overlooked you have only two gigs of ram, my bad. Therefore i would advice you to buying some 8GB module (the speed doesnt really matter), those are pretty cheap these days...

Hmmm ok.

my budget is about 350+

Unfortunately i dont know the actual pricing in US (i suppose you meant 350 dollars). So someone local would definitely advice you better than me...

Unfortunately i dont know the actual pricing in US (i suppose you meant 350 dollars). So someone local would definitely advice you better than me...

but but but D:

What about a Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT can i play Dayz on high with the Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT?

What about a Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT can i play Dayz on high with the Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT?

Actually not, 8800 is pretty old and wont be able to run Arma fluently even on low. If you prefer Nvidias, look for GTX 600 series, at least GTX 660 or better (670/680) - and buy a overclocked version, since overclocking is quite significant on those series.

Edited by Blaf

Actually not, 8800 is pretty old and wont be able to run Arma fluently even on low. If you prefer Nvidias, look for GTX 600 series, at least GTX 660 or better (670/680) - and buy a overclocked version, since overclocking is quite significant on those series.

GTX560??? :l

What about a gtx560 some people in youtube say the can run Dayz on high graphic with a gtx560

Right now you have a dual core 2.7 with 2mb lvl 3 cache. You need a processor with 6mb lvl 3 cache and fast speed clock speed. I would start with a better processor and I remember seeing an amd on newegg that was quad 3.2ghz and 6mb lvl 3 cache and 95watt for $89.99.

Edited by AtomQuark

Right now you have a dual core 2.7 with 2mb lvl 3 cache. You need a processor with 6mb lvl 3 cache and fast speed clock speed. I would start with a better processor and I remember seeing an amd on newegg that was quad 3.2ghz and 6mb lvl 3 cache and 95watt for $89.99.

what?!

Could be, look for "560 Ti 448" version, its much more powerful than the standart one.

what?!

I think it would be great if you would actually tell us what exactly are your possibilities - are you buying a new computer? Do you want it to build by yourself? Or do you want to upgrade your old one?