Sign in to follow this  
Kurohime

Don't trust everyone in DayZ ;D...

We met a guy last night and asked him if he needs anything. he didn't need anything, but came running towards us later (after a server restart) with a shitload of zombies behind him, so we decided to help him. we bandaged his wounds, gave him a blood transfusion and painkillers. told him that he can tag along for a while until the area is clear. this is what happens if you trust the wrong person ... :D

(you can ignore the first part of the video, we were hunting down some guy/girl who broke my mates bones...well we didn't want to kill him, just break his legs, but the bullet went into his head I guess :>)

http://youtu.be/9k3k99lgf28?hd=1

Edited by Kurohime

I had something similar to this happen to me in Balota too - only it was light. We found an unarmed dude that claimed he was a new player and we offered to help him search for a weapon and what not. Not long after following us he took my second gun out of my bag. Thankfully I'm always vigilant to these sorts of things and had a friend stay behind him in case he tried anything. Was funny watching the guy get riddled with holes :P