Sign in to follow this  
snig08

need morphine please.

I have broken my leg and I'm now stranded near a town. Could someone please join the server, find the town and give me one?

I'm not against people asking for help, but when they do, they should provide more details than this. What server will you be on? What town? Without either of those, no one will have any means to help you.

I was going to wait until someone said they would help first

Sure. I'm just over by that place with the building and the thing. Let me go get my thing and do that thing with the thing and get the thing from the place, then I'll meet you at the big thing with that one color thing.

Understand? I'm not going to repeat myself.

I sure hope the rest of the DayZ community aren't jerks, a simple "Sure where are you" would have gone down better.

If you need medical assistance I advise posting a detailed post in this thread. A detailed post would include location and the full nature of your problem. A medic will contact you if he is able to help (probably via PM) and then set up communication with you through that.

I sure hope the rest of the DayZ community aren't jerks, a simple "Sure where are you" would have gone down better.

I'm not really a jerk. It's just that you expect us to give up our pretty valuable morphine on the basis of kind will. Hell, you expect us to even say 'maybe' without telling us where you are.

Sounds like a trap if I've ever heard it. At the very least, post your server next time.

I have broken my leg and I'm now stranded near a town. Could someone please join the server, find the town and give me one?

Sure, but where are you? Most people will help if they knew how far they'd have to walk.

Oh hey guys, I'm like totally stranded I swear. No ambush. Trust me. You can trust me, I am your friend.

I just put a guy down outside elektro who was begging for morphine, was it you by any chance?

I felt like it was the kindest thing to do, like a lame horse that can't run anymore.

• Like 1