snig08

AMAZING NEW IDEA!!!

You know how they took global chat out, they should add a radio to the game that allows players to communicate with each other from a distance.

Personally I think that would be pretty good but make them drop as rare as maps.

Also I'm sorry if someone has already said this and I'm sorry if it's already in the game and I haven't realised lol

• Like 1

LVG, I've never seen a suggestion for a radio ever. I don't know what you're talking about.

:P and by new I mean I have just thought of it understand?

:P and by new I mean I have just thought of it understand?

In all seriousness though this is a good idea ^_^!!!!

it would be cool if each radio would have it's own frequency & you could change frequency and talk to other players.

i like the idea but its old, im sure that day z will add this in evetualy

Let's see, radio in game which is super rare or Teamspeak or say Skype? Hmmmm Tough one that xD

Oh yeah? Which teamspeak or skype call is everyone in DayZ connected to? Oh that's right...

Let's see, radio in game which is super rare or Teamspeak or say Skype? Hmmmm Tough one that xD

I'm pretty sure that not everyone on the server will be in on one phone call, this makes it useful for two groups that aren't both using Skype to meet up.

NEW IDEA, this thing I call a "wheel"... :lol: jk

I like the idea of broadcasting and not knowing who would be picking up the signal or maybe make 1-way radio a fairly common find, and add in the ability for people to emit a short range broadcast (say the size of cherno or maybe a little larger). I'd totally Role-play as a post-apocalyptic DJ :)

Or say, make a solid piece of the map a radio sation. It won't move and people can kind of fight for it.

Edited by antiskub2.0

Good suggestion. Just use search before creating a new thread.

sorry, not new, and not amazing, anyone heard f skype or TS3 or ventrilo? many servers have teamspeak channels today, why would they use the ingame thing that requires items?