Sign in to follow this  
stingervr

Skins, clothing, and dyes!

I think It would be a great idea to implement a dye system for uniqueness and teaming up with other people. It would make it easily recognizable who your team mates are. but nothing too obvious so there is still skill and communication involved with pvp. Something simple, like dying your clothes a specific color or shade, or your hat, or something a little more customization and recognizable. I think a lot of people would agree with this idea to an extent too. Don't dumb it down. But make it simple enough to use. Nothing off the chart though so there's still skill involved. Im not talking colors like Halo .. lol.

Vote this thread up and petition my idea please with a " +1 " if you agree or comment if you don't. Thanks.

• Like 1

do they do a bean patterned pants? I think its an idea but theres only so many colours and i think everyone is going to want to have light greens, greens, and dark greens, unless you spend all your time in cherno...

Yeah thats true. but you already start with like black or blue pants and similar vest. the hats can be changed. Something small can make a difference. Like a sideways hat. No hat at all. No vest. different type of vest. I don't know. Doesnt even have to be colors. Can be something customizable to distinguish someone from someone else.

All you need to do is have the same face skin, me and my friends use the William skin everyone has a blue and white painted skin, that way we don't need to ask on teamspeak " IS THAT YOU!?!? " We just shoot whoever doesn't have a blue skin on sight.

Thats true I like that idea. but i would like more options like that. you know? something a little more diverse/

Anyway to add some more diversity amongst players. You could identify friendlies by their faces but it's a rather small detail which gets lost over a longer range

• Like 1

Yeah, more customization options for the appearance is really needed, as there's almost no way of telling people appart unless you're standing 1 meter from them. I've been shot several times approaching and chilling out with the wrong guy (who looked exactly like the other friendly guy!).