Boats.

Spawning at random locations near the coast or even next to islands. Maximum number about 3-5 on each server. Repairable with engine parts. No guns attached to them.

Possible problems: Using scrap metal on a boat like this to fix the hull might not make sense due the material.

Suggestion is to spawn patches in sheds near coasts.

More suggestions to this topic appreciated. Post em here.

Yes that be great idea, have loose wood supply's and nails and glue around that you can collect, bring to a boat that is damaged on water line and repair by placing them near it allowing a action menu option to pop up!

Not really bothered by boats at all, nowhere nice to go with them. However I wouldn't mind at all if they're implemented as they'll be a nice addition to the game.

Rocket could add in some nice loot on those small islands you need to swim to, also you can hide loot there.

Additionally Rocket could add in a damage carrier or boat that you can goto which has allot of zombie military personal on it!? Not sure if AI can handle it however.

I swear to god I heard a boat driving near the coast of Elektro last night. I swear I heard it! I was under fire from a sniper so I couldn't go out and check.

I am pretty sure that boats ARE in the game! Someone said they saw a harrier spawn last night. Maybe they were BSing me, not sure.

I'd enjoy finding boats. Hell, maybe even rowboats that require multiple people to use or kayaks.

Boats are coming.. not a real priority right now but will be introduced once we start work on the vehicle system more.

Boats are coming.. not a real priority right now but will be introduced once we start work on the vehicle system more.

Thanks. Thread can be closed.