esham (DayZ)

Constant errors and Dayz NOT running :(

After Installing Arma 2 Combined Operations (NOT via Steam) along with the Dayz Mod from the Six Launcher I got my first error after trying to join a server. Right after clicking a server to join I get this error.

Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_PMC'

I still got a option to continue so I did. After waiting for a host for a few seconds I got my second error.

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/soldier_Crew_PMC.scope'.

Again I get the option to continue and after what seems to be the game loading I get another error as I get taken to the in game main menu.

No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoiceTypes/Male01.alternative'.

So again I continue but in the games main menu. I went ahead and selected Multiplayer and got a Server Tool Powered by GameSpy server list. I clicked on a server to see if I can get in this way and again got another error.

Files "C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\Arma2\expansion\dta\core.pbo",

"C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\Arma2\expansion\addons\air_e.pbo",

"C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\Arma2\expansion\addons\animals_e.pbo",

"C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\Arma2\expansion\addons\anims_e.pbo",

"C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\Arma2\expansion\addons\ca_e.pbo",

"C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\Arma2\expansion\addons\Characters_e.pbo",

... are not assigned by a key accepted by this server. To play in this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

Please Help, I would like to join allready :D

These are kind of standard errors afaik, search the troubleshooting subforum here and the dayz wikis, they have information about what these messages mean and how to get rid of them.

I'm downloading this 700MB Patch (arma2oacorft_update_160.zip) from Filefront. I hope this can solve my problems. I thought when I installed Operation Arrowhead it updated to 1.60 but IDK... Thanks~!

Sadly i've tried this and it didnt work and gives me another set of errors.

AWESOME, after installing the patch from 1.50 to 1.60 I was able to join a server :) Thank you oldschoolgamer!